Chapter 5 - Too Hardcore!

Valinor has mild weather all year round. The nights are breezy and warm, like spring, so it’s unlikely for someone to freeze to death.

That was why, when Suo Fei stood outside like a rock for a long time, he was still fine, except for the fact that his back and legs ached.

If Vixanne was here, he naturally wouldn’t be so pathetic.

Until the party ended, Vixanne and Grantlyn wanted to bring him home, but he wouldn’t return at all.

In fact, the stimulation he received was too great.

It turned out that Fey was just a nickname and his full name was Sofey Evans.

When the keywords were only Evans and Grantlyn, he just felt that it was familiar and couldn’t remember anything.

However, when the keyword Sofey was added, everything clicked into place.

Sofey Evans was a well-known character. He has a very special existence in Yalance.

He was a hidden character with equal importance as the main gong. It is known that hidden characters could only be activated after clearing all the routes and going through all the HE and BE.

Suo Fei always regarded himself as a gong. Therefore, when he was playing Yalance, his main focus was on completing the gong route and activating the hidden ultimate gong.

The reason that he was so familiar with Sofey Evans is exactly because of his fucking first name.

Although it was a transliterated name, such a coincidence was still enough to make him unable to act straight.

For this exact reason, Suo Fei deliberately paid attention to the character settings of Sofey Evans.

After searching the character’s introduction, even with his max-level mocking skills, Suo Fei somehow didn’t know how to mock it.

Just what is this “super M among all super M’s”? Just what is this “shou of all shou”, and this “ultimate shou” character setting?

Sofey Evans had a very good background. The Evans family is one of the three remaining Pureblood families among all the Elves. Grantlyn is the current family head and his only son was named as the next family head as soon as he was born.

With such a background, he had a bright future.

Sofey Evans’ childhood and teenage years were indeed very good. He had doting parents and a harmonious family. Although a bit of trouble was still unavoidable, it’s just a minor digression from his warm life.

Everything changed when he reached adulthood.

The Elves’ coming of age happens when they turn sixty and the rite of passage is especially important. Sofey Evans, being a Pureblood elf, naturally took the rite of passage very seriously.

His coming-of-age ceremony was held at the Star Temple, which was an honour that only Pureblood elves could have.

However, on the day of his coming of age, the City of Stars fell into an unprecedented crisis.