Chapter 48 - This Famed Gong is Already Taken

Suo Fei was a typical example of someone who had the heart but not the guts. He had lived for so long yet apart from the wild and colourful imaginations floating in his mind, this was absolutely the first time he had taken the initiative to kiss someone, even more so on the lips.

So when his lips touched Samael’s slightly cold lips, he panicked.

Damn, what should I do now? How do the gongs in the movies and games do it? F**k, it seems that the skill came naturally to them!

This should be an innate skill! Imploring this gong’s soul to awaken...

Suo Fei was standing on tiptoe and his lips were attached to Samael’s lips. He was frozen with his eyes wide open.

Samael lightly brushed his lips against his and whispered, “Close your eyes.”

Suo Fei immediately closed his eyes.

With his eyes closed, his other senses were magnified infinitely. He felt Samael’s arms encircling his waist and pulling him closer. The two bodies were pressed tightly together. Every inch of his skin could feel Samael’s heat radiating through their soft silky clothes.

Suo Fei slightly opened his mouth and their gentle kissing became more heated. His eyes were tightly shut. The elation he was feeling from their intertwined lips turned his mind into mush and he was unable to focus on anything else but the kiss. He indulged himself in his embrace, hesitantly responding, which was reciprocated with an even more passionate ravaging.

Passion rose within him like an inferno, setting his body ablaze. He clung onto Samael as he deepened the kiss, his arms involuntarily hooking around Samael’s neck for support.

The sense of breathlessness engulfed him, robbing him the ability to think clearly until Samael released him.

The sudden presence of air made him gasp for breath. His legs were shaky from the kiss so he tightly leaned on Samael.

Samael was still holding him at the waist, their noses nuzzling and their breath mingling with one another’s. “Liked it?”

Suo Fei was still light-headed. He only felt that the person in front of him was good-looking. So good-looking that he would obey all of his orders and answer all of his questions. Thus, he replied loudly, “Like!”

His answer was resolute without the slightest hesitation.

As he had hoped, he caught sight of Samael’s eyes gleaming with joy. Foolish Fei was elated once again so he quickly repeated, “I liked it. I really really liked it.”

Samael stared at him. Unlike Suo Fei’s muddled state, there was unconcealed fondness and indulgence in his eyes. His deep voice slowly uttered out words that seemed like an eternal vow, “Me too.”

Suo Fei felt warm in his heart. He had never felt this way before. Really happy, really content and really want to... kiss the person in front of him. So, he acted on instinct and leaned forward once again.

He was inexperienced at first but learned quickly. Samael kissed him gently and tenderly at this moment. Suo Fei could finally keep up with his pace. He had learnt that they could kiss longer if he breathed in through his nose.