Chapter 77 - It's Time to End This Ludicrous Massacre

Suo Fei, who held the upper hand, suddenly felt greater pressure than before. It was only then that he realised that the puppeteer hadn’t been using his full strength. He had actually been holding back!

Why was he holding back?Could it be that he had been looking down on him from the beginning?

Because of this thought, Suo Fei began fiercely resisting. He already had no worries. Everyone who was important to him was in this place. He only needed to go all out, he only needed to win!

With a focused mind and high fighting spirits, strong power surged up from within his soul. He was strong, brave and fearless! He wouldn’t give up. He would never give up. He focused his mind on contending against the enemy.

This was a battle where no blood was spilled, but it was a hundred times more dangerous than any blood-soaked battlefield.

They were fighting for his consciousness and his thoughts. A person’s mind was somewhat fragile. A little bit of cowering or a little carelessness might cause him to lose the game.

Sal was extremely confident in himself. He believed that he was at a disadvantage beforehand because he had been suppressing Hull at the same time. It was indeed true that he looked down on Suo Fei, this degenerate elf. How could he possibly have strong mental power?

He was the only existing puppeteer in Yalance. The most fundamental requirement for a puppeteer was the ability to achieve a state of total concentration. They could only achieve this not with empty words, but with a thousand years worth of training. Sal believed that no one in Yalance had stronger mental power than him. Even before the downfall of the gods, there had only been a handful of people who could suppress him, let alone this elf who was a degenerate beyond comparison.

Thus, he was confident. Although he tried not to underestimate the enemy, he could not let go of the disdain he had deep inside his heart.

He looked down on him and held him in contempt. This race liked pretending having high morals and acting noble and virtuous. Their despicable appearance when they do malicious deeds was so hateful. The deep-rooted enmity between them and this rarely seen competition incessantly stirred up the emotions that were locked deep inside his heart.

His rationality was dissipating and madness was bursting out to the surface. Sal had long forgotten that Suo Fei was the key to awakening Samael. He only had one thought at this moment. He must defeat him, occupy his consciousness, let this nauseating man’s mental power thoroughly fall apart, let him kneel on the ground and bitterly weep as he humbly begs for forgiveness and let him be violated.

In fact, his mental state had been teetering on the brink of collapse.

Compared to his extreme ruthlessness, Suo Fei’s mental state was much more positive. To save Samael, he refused to admit defeat and he resisted. His conviction caused his mental power to increase. With his incessant perseverance and effort, he obtained longer-lasting power.

He was positive so he could improve himself, but Sal had been blinded by hatred and arrogance.

The most important thing when fighting for consciousness was that the mind must be clear-headed. When rationality was completely lost and only madness remained, his wall of conviction would instantly collapse, fully revealing himself to the other party.