Chapter 44 - Isn't This My Lil' Shou Harem?

Suo Fei was not the only one who was shocked after such a huge crack appeared in the sky. Everyone from all the races in Yalance who witnessed this scene were also shocked.

Those who weren’t well-informed thought that a calamity had descended from the heavens and that the end of the world was near. They ate and drank as much as they could while they could. Those who had not confessed quickly confessed. Those who had not consummated their marriage quickly consummated. Those who had consummated their marriage quickly did it a couple times more. So that when the sky had fallen and the earth had crumbled, they could die without regrets.

Those who were well-informed angrily flipped their tables, threw their cups and kicked the base of their beds. What the f**k, why is the lost Divine Ruins that should have only opened five thousand years later currently allowing entry?!

Those that should’ve been trained had not been trained and those who should’ve grown up had not grown up yet. Should a group of old men who had had one foot in the grave bring a bunch of newborn weaklings to emerge victorious in this Divine Ruins? Is this a joke?

But, letting this opportunity go? Please. If they did, their race would be seized by other races once the Divine Ruins had closed!

Regardless, everyone’s conditions were nearly the same and it went without saying that they couldn’t miss this opportunity. Thus, the elites of the nine races were ready to stir up trouble.

The little cub— Ah, it couldn’t be called a little cub anymore. It’s a divine beast now.

The divine beast had already been wailing for a while that the veins in Suo Fei’s temples throbbed agitatedly.

Samael took Suo Fei’s hand to appease him before shifting his gaze to the divine beast whose face was streaked with tears. He asked, “Can it be closed?”

Divine beast: “Nobody taught me how...”

Samael: “Can you take us to have a look at it?”

Compared to Suo Fei’s ill-tempered bellow, Samael’s calm tone made the divine beast feel much better. Thus, he readily agreed and repeatedly nodded his head in response to Samael’s request.

It lowered its head slightly. Samael had already picked up Suo Fei, who was still enraged, and jumped onto the back of the divine beast.

Its huge wings spread out as it flew to the sky in an extremely fast and stable way. Suo Fei leaned on Samael’s chest. He had already calmed down by this time. After thinking about it, when was the little cub ever reliable? Sigh...

The crack in the sky seemed near, but it was actually far away. It only looked close due to its expansive size.

The divine beast flew for more than ten minutes to reach the crack.

The shock of seeing the crack in such a close distance sent a chill down Suo Fei’s spine. Fortunately, Samael had been holding his hand all this while. Otherwise, his legs would have gone wobbly from the fright.

It was narrow and towering. The dark purple vortex seemed that it would swallow people in. It was too astonishing.

Must they really enter the place? Can they still come out after entering?