Chapter 22 - Unexpected Plot Twist

After telling them to run away, Aryan cast a Grasping spell to trap the ferocious beast and give them an opportunity to escape.

Suo Fei originally had some doubts, but he had no time to think about that now.

Aryan was a human after all. No matter how high his cultivation was, it could not exceed his innate talent, and yet, he fought the ferocious beast on his own, completely disregarding his own life.

Suo Fei quickly took out the beast core from his interspatial bag and threw a ball of fire towards the ferocious beast. Its power was far greater than he imagined. The burning ferocious beast wailed like a ghost and its attention turned towards Suo Fei.

When Suo Fei confronted the ferocious beast, he discovered that the ferocious beast’s eyes were bloodshot and out of focus, which was definitely a sign that it had lost its mind.

How could this be? He had yet to straighten his thoughts when the ferocious beast that had gone mad lunged at him.

Even though its appearance was slightly terrifying, Suo Fei was not that worried. Samael was behind him therefore his life was not at risk.

However, he forgot about Aryan.

The ferocious beast crazily bounded towards the two people. Aryan turned pale. He didn’t have much time to think. He dashed towards Samael and Suo Fei while struggling to hold up his fire shield.

He appeared to be trying all his best to protect them.

In a flash, Samael activated the Asura Blade. A demon had admirable physical strength and Samael had very high innate talent.

He moved so fast, it seemed like he teleported himself under the ferocious beast. The sharp bloodthirsty Asura Blade sounded in the air as it flashed like Aurora. The beast that was initially baring its teeth and claws suddenly fell to the ground.

It was a seckill.

Suo Fei, who had already seen his prowess, was shocked to see this scene, let alone Aryan.

He was utterly shocked. He was in a wretched plight because of his prior fight. His blond hair was covered with dust but his dark green eyes were surprisingly bright.

⁠— ⁠This is the might of a Divine Artifact. It’s so fascinating.

The giant beast fell to the ground with a loud crash, signalling that the battle was over.

Suo Fei heaved a sigh of relief and looked at Samael. The Asura Blade had already returned its appearance into a dagger. His fingertips were still dripping with blood, which was an eye-catching bright red against his fair skin.

Suo Fei frowned. He felt that something was amiss.

Samael also glanced at his fingers. His purple eyes flickered. He turned his sight towards Suo Fei, locking on his lips.

His gaze was too intense that it made Suo Fei feel a twinge of embarrassment. At the same time, he was also unable to make head or tail of the situation. Is there anything on his mouth?

He was just about to touch his lips when Samael finally stopped staring at him. He handed the Asura Blade to him and said, “It’s your turn.”