Chapter 50 - Distressed Suo Fei

The six people revealed their names. The other four already knew each other beforehand thus they revealed their real names. However, they didn't disclose their identities.

Samael didn't mention the Magic Array of Time from before. The others also didn't mention it. Nevertheless, they seemed to not be affected in the slightest. Their eyes were bright, bodies brimming with strength.

Samael briefly described what he and Suo Fei had seen inside the passage, causing everyone to be lost in thought.

Evidently, it was a door. They didn't know where it led to, but at least there's an exit. However, they were unable to ascertain how exactly they could open the door.

What's the special meaning of the flame emblem?

Lancelot spoke after pondering for a moment, "Could it be that it needs fire magic?"

His speculation was reasonable, but unfortunately, no one out of the six people and one beast knew fire magic.

Abel cast a sidelong glance at him and spoke in an unpleasant tone: "Suo Fei's a demon yet he was able to light up the flame emblem. Are you saying that a demon knows fire magic? If us Demons had even a little bit of magic affinity, we wouldn't have let your flock of chicken wings be so arrogant!"

Chicken wings... Suo Fei tried hard not to laugh.

Those two words were clearly Lancelot's sore spot. He didn't bother with words and swiftly raised his magic staff. A light-type spell descended from above and directly hit Abel's head. Abel was an S-tier assassin so he was proficient in physical attacks and agility. However, he didn't expect Lancelot to lose his temper so easily thus wasn't able to dodge him in time.

After the light had dissipated, Abel's shiny and dashing short jet-black hair time had been scorched into a ball of mess.

Lancelot said coldly, "Someone who has a chicken nest on his head shouldn't talk so much!"

Suo Fei: ...Don't make this Laozi laugh!

Abel became mad in an instant. He whizzed towards Lancelot, his mouth snarling with curses, "Laozi will stab you to death, you birdman!

Seeing that they were about to start fighting once again, Harris hurried forward and restrained Abel with his thin and delicate arms. To be honest, apart from Samael, only this Berserker could hold back Abel.

Abel didn't have the power to stop him. He tried to struggle free as his mouth rambled on, "Harris, are you a Beastkin or a birdman? If you're a Beastkin, then let go of me. I must fight him to the death today.

Harris was well aware that when dealing with someone bristling with anger, one had to softly pet their fur. He heard Manzy reasoning out with Lancelot without offending either of the two. He didn't praise him but merely implored him to calm down.

He, on the other hand, used his might to restrain Abel so that he couldn't move. Naturally, he also calmed down after some time.

This was the difference between the King of Beastkins and a prince.

Manzy was the only one among them who knew magic. Although he was always cold-faced, he had the highest chance of resolving their dispute.