Chapter - 9

Scarlett's P. O. V.

his eyes dart open as i quickly see up on the ceiling. "you can stare." he says. his voice is slow, raspy and thick by his sleep but somehow I want to hear his this tone again. "no..I was." I just don't know how, he notices when I stare at him, when I'm busy with my thoughts of him, when i almost whisper to myself, he listens everything!

he stands up quickly while rubbing sleep from eyes and collects the mattress and blanket as he goes down " I'm making coffee". I nod as I stand up and head down.

Harry's P. O. V.

she looked so beautiful so adorable so delighted when we were dancing in that snow. and then it was obvious that she was exhausted and she slept in my car. I couldn't help but see her in her sleep. she looks so perfect. so damn perfect. i carried her to my room. my thoughts are interrupted when I see her as she comes towards me and grabs her coffee. " thank you" she says.

"for?"

"for.. yesterday.. the dance.. it was the best moment of my life.. I've never enjoyed so much. thank you so much harry." I'm very pleased but at the same time she's crying. but why! I immediately pull her in a hug.

"no need to cry" i carress her hair.

"can I share something with you?"

"yeah sure" we both go out in the balcony as we sit and see the snowfall.

"from the time I entered in this earth to now.. I've never been given what a child needs, a mother's love and a father's helping hand. no one thought about me or my sister. we were told that our parents are very busy personalities. we were given a big bungalow, money, car,servants.. each and every need was completed but.. the love, the care which we longed for, from our  parents.. we never got. even now the same stuff. no one wants to know what I wanted. they always pushed my wishes aside. and yesterday.. I felt like someone cares, someone is there who thinks for me. what I wish. it felt like I matter to someone. and.. for that thank you. thank you for making me feel this way." she cries. her eyes red and cheeks flushed from tears. I stare at her and to what she just said. I immediately pull her, "come here" she hugs me tighter as I caress her back and her hair. when we pull back our heads touch as we stare at each other and before I could think, her lips were on mine as her tongue enter in my mouth and I moan through the kiss after mere seconds she forcely pushes me away, "I..I n-need to..go" she shifts uncomfortably.

Scarlett's P. O. V.

why did I kiss him?! I'm insane. I truly am! I rush to his room to get my stuff as he follows me back. "I'll drop you"

"No I'll call the cab."

"but its snowing you'd freeze."

"no..I'll...go by m- myself" i stammer. as I pack my stuff and turn around. but he takes ahold of my wrist as I look at him. "hey I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to.. it just happened.. atleast don't ignore me for a kiss?" I feel slightly relaxed by his confession.

"I'm sorry too." I smile. as I again turn around to walk. before turning down the stairs I give a last glance to him " are you coming to drop me?"

"yeah..yeah..I'm...yeah."he rushes his hands in his hair. as I wear my coat and push the door open. I'm pretty sure that we are going to be late at the publishing.

I spot him locking his house as he wears a grey sweater with a cap covering his head and his usual black jeans. he looks cute..

"it's freezing " he says as we sit in his car. he immediately starts the ignition.

"yeah." i say rubbing my hands. "its snowing outside there."

the rest of the drive is silent. he just concentrates at his drive as I stare out. after 20 minutes or so he pulls in front of my apartment. What? how did he know my address? he didn't even asked for the directions?! "how did you know my address?"

"Jane lives here and she told me that you both are neibhours." he smiles.

"thank you for droppimg me home."

"pleasure."

my car is parked in front of my apartment. "Don't tell me you both spent a night together." What?

"what! no! of course not!" I snort. when I see shocked jane standing behind me.

"liar. you didn't came back last night and harry called me for your address today."

"if I slept at his place doesn't mean we slept together!" she laughs loudly.

"oh - hoo - hoo "

"I'm not lying dude. we didn't slept together. last night we danced in the snow and then I fell asleep in his car so he---" I stop at mid sentence and focus at whatever I just said. jane's mouth falls open to touch the ground.

"You What? Danced? with him? "

"um..yeah..I-I did" i stammer.

"Awww...Scarly. that's so sweet of you both. he's so romantic I see." she says pushing my arm. probably teasing.

"and you are being a snobby bitch I see" i burst into laughter.

"the car is nice by the way. the men who got it, gave the keys to me." she hands them to me as she races in her car to get to the publishing.

I quickly take the shower and change into my sky blue jeans and a baby pink tank top with my long black boots. I let my hair fall free as I apply mascara and a gloss. I grab my coat and purse before heading out. I quickle start the ignition and engine.

through the drive I get this feeling of proud I finally own a car! yeah! cool! the drive is a little quick to the office as I enter through the corridor, greeting Erica and grabbing the coffee. "thank you"

"pleasure Ms. Crimson."

"Scarlett. only Scarlett will be okay."

Don't be a silent reader guys please do vote and do comment. I'll stop writing otherwise.

twinkle, baby imagine yourself. and thank you :* :*

I love you all :* :*.