chapter - 37

(note - this chapter again flashes the time of their relationship. its not a preface.)

Harry's P. O. V.

i unlock the door to our apartment and throw the keys on the couch. scarlett went home to pick her stuff from her old apartment and all i can do is wait for her to arrive back home and relax. i sigh before entering into to kitchen to make myself something, my stomach is begging for food already.

i decide to make pancakes and i know its her favourite. as soon as i google the recipe i hear the door bell ring. she arrived so early?

i open the door to greet my girl but what i find is again a letter with a red rose. oh my fuck! this shit is screwing me up. this time i don't panic or get nervous because i'm no more scared of this person. i'm quite used to it.

HS-

new apartment..huh! i see but soon i'd be sleeping with you in that new bedroom of yours. just waiting for the moment.

i don't give a shit to this jerk. i completely ignore the bullshit letter and spot her car being parked in the side of the street.

"hey." i greet her, taking the luggage and placing it in our bedroom.

"hey." it happens to sound as a big sigh.

"I'm making pancakes. wanna join me?" i smile.

"I just, I just unpack my things." she kisses me on the cheek before climbing the stairs.

i continue to make the pancakes with the googled recipe. god its so difficult. i so do hate cooking and here i am, making some shit. lord knows, what more this girl would make me do.

Scarlett's P. O. V.

i set my clothes in the cupboard and it was superhard. i just don't know, how harry manages to keep everything clean. his clothes are neatly folded in his cupboard. on the side, hangs our photo. my heart melts as my fingers travel through the picture. nearly a month ago, i noticed alesha's picture with him and now its me. i mean the life to him and i won't let him go, I know i won't.

i go downstairs, a simple smile covers my face.

i spot him arranging plates neatly on both sides as he puts the dish on them.

"you done?" i ask him.

"yeah, almost." he smiles before pushing the chair back for me as i sit.

"its delicious." it really is. its delicious. he is a fucking good cook.

"nevermind but i googled the recipe." he laughs dryly. i knew it anyway.

"as expected." i comment.

i clean the dishes, while harry talks to someone. he seems serious. i try to listen to what he is saying. you sick..what do you want... my heart throbs hard at his harsh words. he enters in with a nutral face and i don't react, even though my heart is beating fast, i'm panicking deep inside. he puts his i phone on the dining table, "I'm gonna have shower." he says softly.

before my mind could even function, I'm surfing through his phone. i click at the contacts log, nothing. i go for the message box, nothing. he deleted everything. he is hiding something, i knew it. i knew it before his dad died and now I'm gonna find out, anyhow.

as soon as i hear the bathroom door open, i quickly place the phone back. he directly enters in, his chest bare, a white towel covers his half legs. his hair seem all black when they're wet but i'm not taken aback, i'm not effected maybe because my mind is working otherwise.

"you okay?" his voice interrupts me.

"no." i avoid his gaze.

"what happened?" he furrows his brows.

"you were talking to whom?"

"i was what?" he seems clueless.

"don't lie harry, don't. i've been asking you that since so long. and now that i've heard you talking. i won't let it go." i practically yell.

"so you heard me." he is pissed and so i am.

"yeah ofcourse i heard you yelling on the phone." i yell.

"nothing is going on with me. you get that? nothing." his voice scares me.

"good go on. you're doing fucking great. one way, you tell you love me and then the other you hide your stuff. if that's what you call as your love then fine." i'm trying so hard to hold my tears.

"i am not hiding." he comes closer, only inches away.

"exactly, you ain't hiding right? then why did you delete the contact log?" shit. shit.

"so you were surfing through my phone. cool. fucking cool." he waves his hands in the air with a smug smile.

"you are the one who forces me to doubt you." i fire back.

"can you please stop acting like a fucking snobby bitch? i didn't hide anything. get that in your stupid brain, you.." he stops and processs what he just said.

i am done. he tells me he loves me and then calls me a bitch then i'm so fucking done. i don't utter a word as tears find their way out.

"look scarlett i didn't--" he tries to touch me.

"don't touch me. go on, call me with some other name, you were probably going to blurt but didn't." i say it and fire straight to the bedroom.

i start to pack my stuff in the luggage, "where are you going?" he has a nerve to even talk to me.

"that's none of your bussiness." i say straight. fuck the tears that are not stopping. i walk past him with the luggage. i'm still sobbing. the next thing i know after slamming the door at his face, leaving him blank, is i'm knocking at jane's door.

a relationship without a cheesy fight has no crisp. haha Xd. anyways, vote and comment.
I love you :* :*