love.

its not always, that what we see is correct, or is a proof to something. its just, love is tied with a sensitive thread of trust and faith between those two people. love is not just a word, but its meant to be felt. its not just infatuation, its the understanding and care towards each other. love can be destroyed by just a word and it takes every bit of oneself to put the peices back together.
he loved her unconditionally,so much that he couldn't put it into words. he was afraid. afraid of losing her but he didn't want to show it to her. he didn't want to show her that he was weak, that there's still a small part of his heart that hurts.
she wasn't sure for whatever she saw was the truth or their was some mystery he had been hiding from her. she wasn't sure if she could trust him, or love him the way she used to, but deep in her heart, she desperately wanted to be the same girl and she knew she couldn't. she was entirely broken.
it was him who could bring her back, although he's the one responsible for all this mess but..was it the truth? did he really do something? was it is his mistake?
he tried, he started planning ways so that he could just see her face once. he knew he couldn't move on. it was hard.
he begged, he cried. he hoped, he tried, he planned, he failed. he longed for her, he slept alone. he watched her laugh, his heart screamed behind his bones.
she stood like an emotionless stone as his peices have start to break simultaneously. she wanted to hold him again, comfort him, and make him better..but she stood there, without a feeling in her eyes, but who knows, what they're hiding behind.
as time passed by, it became difficult for him to survive without her. just as he was going to give up and jump off the fence, she finally appeared from nowhere calling out his name out loud. as he took a step back and turned around to see her running towards him.
at that very moment she realized that he wasn't lying. he wasn't meant for the punishment he went through.
she hugged him tight and tears start to sprawl down her cheeks. she cursed herself for being so brutal to him, for a mistake he never did.
the moment her face touched his chest, he lost his balance, he couldn't think straight. he closed his eyes, thinking that this dream would soon dissappear. little did he know that it was reality and her touch was bringing back life in him and that's when he hugged her back.