Chapter - 25

songs for this chapter:
Gotta be you - One Direction.
Everything has changed - Taylor Swift.

so guys i'm finally bringing Harry's point of view. Hope you all are enjoying it :)

Harry's P. O. V.

I didn't knew That I could ever be able to love anyone but now that I do, I don't wanna lose it. I've already been through alot of shit and I can't bear another one. I'm happy, so damn happy that light gave me another chance to escape from the darkness, and this light is SCARLETT. she lit the candle which I couldn't.  she brought me back, she gave me a reason to live my life, she made me realize that I'm loved, I not only exist but live on this earth and I live for her. I love her, I love her so fucking much that I would fight from this universe for her. I will protect her from the evil. I can't imagine my life without her, not anymore. she's my lifeline, she's my heaven and my hell, she's my happines and my sadness, she's my love.

"c'mon." after spending a long time staring at each other she finally grabs my wrist.

"where?"

"downstairs." she practically drags me.

"why?"

"to apologize to your father." She smiles.

"I won't. I definitely won't and you know that." I scoff.

"stop being pathetic. he's hurt." she acts imotional.

"and what about me?" I put my hands on my waist.

"harry, you need to know the reason why he even did it. there is a reason behind everything. maybe he's regretting." she pleases me.

"he! regretting!" I say sarcastically.

"please harry?" she says slowly.

"fine." I snort.

"I love you baby." she says and kisses my cheeks before moving down.

we knock at the door of the guest room and it opens after a few seconds as Robin..dad frowns, "harry?" he says.

"yeah..actually." I look down as I tickle with my fingers and scarlett gives me apologize-to-your-father kind of look.

"you need something?" he asks.

"no..erm..I'm sorry for..the senario..which I created..practically..I shouldn't have done-said that.." I fumble at words as I scratch my fingers in my hair. he immediately hugs me and me, i'm debating wether to hug back or not but I do.

"harry that means alot. I'm sorry for what I did. I know its unforgivable but I'd wish you do." he smiles, he looks exhausted.

"so..I gotta go." I say as we both turn around to go back, "Cristie?" my dad says from behind. I look at her before again turning around. who the hell is cristie?

"yeah..?" scarlett answers as I glare at her. what the hell is going on?  she hits me in my stomach with my elbow as I frown...oh, i got it.

"I need to talk to you." he smiles.

"sure." Just as she steps in, "talk about..?" I interfere.

"harry I'm coming.." she smiles and I nod as I head to my room thinking about our confession.

Scarlett's P. O. V.

"thank you." he says slowly.

"thank you for?" I frown.

"for you made him to me, I know you are the one who's handeling him so perfectly. I'm glad that he loves you and much more happy 'cause I know you would never leave him. Cristie, it means a lot for me. he talked to me after a very long time and it would have been possible if you were not there with him." he says. he really is regretting for whatever he did.

"Mr. Styles I understand how it feels when your own child hates you. I'm doing what I feel is right." I smile.

"thank you again." he says pleasingly.

"no worries." I smile before getting out of his room and heading upstairs.

The door of his room is open as he sits on his bed looking up and then down and then at me.

"what did he say?"

"nothing more, he just thanked me. for his developing relationship with you." i say as he smirks as if he's disagreeing.

He grabs my wrist and pulls me closer, hugging me as we both sit on the bed practically lying as we both look at the ceiling my head on his chest as my ears are filled with his heartbeats which relaxes me. "don't ever leave me." he says, his voice raspy.

"I won't." I look at him and then again at the ceiling. after a few minutes of silence I finally speak, "harry?" I say as I look up when he doesn't respond and he's asleep, his eyes closed, lips slightly parted as he lightly snores. after staring at him for few minutes I put the blanket over him as i kiss him on the cheek and get up from the bed. its 2:00 in the afternoon, harry's taking a nap so i decide to call my mom as I didn't heard from her in awhile.

"hey scarlett. oh, and you remember we even exist?" Debbie picks up the phone.

"Aww..I'm sorry, was going a bit busy. you say how's you?"

"debating what to wear for tonight's party." she sounds like she's bored of all this.

"so mom's busy." i say direct.

"pretty much." she laughs.

"Deb I wanna ttell you something.." I don't ehat came in me that I said that.

"say?" she's excited.

"erm..I'm--"

"in a relationship?" she cuts me off sounding fully enthusiastic.

"yes.."

"oh, wow..when?..how?..what's his name?" she's so delighted.

"promise me that you won't tell anyone at home?"

"yeah, now, what's his name?"

"harry." I blush..

"aww..that's so cool. i'll talk to you later mum's calling we are late. love you. bye." we both hang u.  it seemed like half of the burden is above my back after sharing this to my sister.

sorry guys for a boring chapter! I know its pretty boring but Debbie does play an important role. anyways, vote and comment. it means a lot. if you have any questions or queries ask me @pavni11.

I Love You :* :*