Chapter - 36

i never meant to break your heart, and now i won't let this plane go down, i never meant to make you cry, i'd do what it takes to make it fly,
you gotta hold on, hold on to what you're feeling, this feeling is the best thing, the best thing alright.
i know this love is heading, in the same direction, that's up.

*PREFACE CONTINUES*

-scarlett-

i just..i just don't know. months ago harry and me were ready to die together and now when we think that the actual time has come to stand beside each other. he's gonna let me live? he's gonna let me survive? he knows i don't imagine a life without him and now..he wants me to? why? i won't let this happen, i so won't let this shit happen to only him. he won't bare it all alone.

"baby.." he interrupts my thoughts but i'm too busy to hunch myself up so small that no one would be able to find us even behind the bushes.

"no harry no. its not always that you only know the best for me. fuck no, you don't get it, you're destroying yourself and i don't want it. i don't want you to die for me. this is not going to happen." i shake my head, our hands are still connected tight, our breathing still hasn't calmed, the tension only increases by every second as we look at each other, like we always do. he smiles and i don't. he thinks we're gonna make through it. hell, he thinks i'm gonna make through it, but i won't. not without him.

"just listen, we can't run okay? we can't. get that in your head. its not a lame ass story of a novel that everything is all so good at the end! its reality, accept it. either we'd live or die! no other choice." if we weren't hiding, then his voice would have heard in the whole forest.

we stay there for a few more minutes when suddenly he kisses me hard and i kiss him back. his hands racking my waist and mine on his neck, carressing his cheeks.

we pull back after a few minutes, "i love you till the end." he says, inches away from me and i nod.

his eyes search for the men who have been tracking us. his eyes search for the devils. but mine are fixed on him and only him. i still remember the time when we were going all good and then this disaster turned our lives upside down for sometime actually because we both knew that it wasn't the end after all. a smile escapes from my mouth as the memories and moments flash clear in my mind. our first sex, our first kiss, our first meeting at the store, our first fight, our first date, our confessions, my birthday. every second is clear in my mind and i know that i won't let him go after all that we've shared together, silly moments, lonely moments, cute moments, teasing moments, crying moments, happy moments.

i lean my head against his shoulders, caressing his arms smoothly. trying to calm him down a little, i know it will work.

"you are not worried?"he is still panicking.

"no i'm not." i whisper slowly.

"why?" he asks, pushing a strand of my hair, behind my ear.

"because if we'd be worried, then we'd miss this moment together, sitting so close to each other, hiding ourselves and i really don't wanna miss it, to be honest." i say politely.

"you're crazy scarlett. you really are." then here's the actual sarcasm.

"i'm born it. forgot so early?" i tease him and he shakes his head, sitting in the silence, waiting for something, we honestly don't know.

*PREFACE ENDS.*

so there's the preface again, i hope you liked it. and by the way, the lines i mentioned above belongs to a song, named 'up' by olly murs. its one of my favourites. geez :)
anyways, vote and comment.
i love you :* :*