Chapter - 17

Harry's P. O. V.

I quickly jump out of my bed as I take a shower and change into my white button down shirt and usual rugged black jeans. I'm visiting zayn and niall today. its the best way to spend my time. I dial zayn's number hastily, "hello?"

"hey zayn."

"what's up bro you called at probably eight." he laughs dryly.

"yep. I was thinking if I could show up. I want to hang out and stuff and its been a bit long time. what say?"

"cool let me tell niall." they both share the same apartment, I was with them but I shifted last year. they are my best friends and they're always there before I even ask for their help. we are graduated from the same university. After the job I took my own place. but they're still my closest friends. I remember bunking classes with them and going for movie or flirting with some sexy chicks. those were the days! A smile appears on my face flashing back at those times as I climb down. "gemma." i call out. "we're getting late."

"just a minute." she says taking her luggage. "ready." she says.

"c'mon I'm waiting outside okay?" I say and turn around.

"harry wait.."

"yeah?" she immediately hugs me tight and kiss me on the cheek. her eyes become watery as tears spill out. "take care, and I'll miss you." her voice is broken.

"I will." I hug her again.

"think about whatever I said yesterday okay?"

"I already had." I say trying to look somewhere else.

"yeah." she says reading my face quickly. I'm thankful she hadn't asked about it.

"okay, so are you ready?" I try to change the subject.

"yeah. you just go, I'm coming." she says as I follow the same.

The drive is filled silence as she stares at me then looks out. madonna's voice reach my ears immediately when I start the radio at low voice. I feel my phone vibrate as I pick it up. "hello?"

"hello harry. its scarlett." she says.

"yeah say?"

"I was wondering If you could come now? to hangout?"

"actually I'm going.." I cut myself before taking zayn's name. yeah, I can go with her. I'll apologize to niall and zayn. yeah. its a better idea. "I- I'm going...to - to drop gem then I'll be up there." i say with a smile. I immediately dial niall's number. "hello?" he says through the othe line.

"hello niall I won't be able to come. I'm sorry actually scarlett--"

"I knew it! I fucking knew it! you both are together right? bro atleast you both should've taken some time. its hardly been a week since she joined and you're completely lost her--"

"woah, woah, woah. wait we are not together for the millionth time." I huff.

"ok-ok calm down. and by the way its weekend. you are free." I can hear him chuckle. I hang up before listening his nonsense.

I pull at the airport to drop my dearly sister.

Scarlett's P. O. V.

its proper bullshit sitting infront of telivision, specially alone. jane is out with oliver. I don't have any other friend except jane, stacie, oliver, and harry. harry! I can hangout with harry. so I called him abd he said he'll be up after droping gemma to the airport. he should be here by now its been 15 minutes. before I can think more, I hear the knock as I hastily run to open the door."hey" I'm greeted with a hug and a smile which I've grown to like. "hey I respond." he directly heads in without asking as I follow him. "you seem happy?" I ask as he grabs an apple from the basket which was kept in the centre of the dinning table.

"as In?" he says while chewing it.

"as in..you seem a bit excited." I say with a huge smile.

"yeah of course I am." he laughs.

"and the reason?"

"I tore alesha's one single memory I had, deleted her pictures from my cell and..and every possible thing I could."

"what? and you are happy?" my mouth falls open.

"yes definitely. I've gotta move on. I can't stick. that's what you said, remember?"

"yeah..I..I do." I continue, "but you don't have to react like..."

"like what?"

"like..pretend. you don't have to pretend. or overreact on this."

"then what should I do? I know I can't stick on it and I'm trying to move on."

"I'm...you....its strange."

"let it be."

"why?"

"cause'....I--"

"that's what it is." I cut him off, "you take so haste decisions that you yourself don't know the outcome. harry, I want you to move on not this. pretentious, so called drama! "i point out on his behaviour.

"you tell me then. give me an advice almighty scarlett. just cause' little harry lost his fucking girlfriend, snobby bitches like gem and you..."

vote and comment.
I Love You :* :*