39

After our wedding we went on our honeymoon. We decided to go to a near village where we could rent a house for two weeks.

I was honestly glad we had some time alone. As much as I love Bruno's family but sometimes they can be a little bit overwhelming. The house is loud and chaotic which mustn't be bad but sometimes it just stresses me out. So I'm glad we have some alone time. Especially before our child is born.

The house was on the beach so we had many nights where we just took a blanket and sat on the beach, ate something and watches the sunset.

''I can't believe we are married.", Bruno said as we were watching the sunset.
''I can't believe it either.'', I said. We continued watching the sunset until it got dark. Then we went back to our house.

We got into the shower because we were full of sand. I got in first and as I was turning on the water Bruno joined me. I gently poured some water on his head so his hair would get wet.

He closed his eyes and relaxed. I watched him and couldn't believe how beautiful he was. I took my chance and kissed him. He kissed me back and put his hands on my cheeks. At first it was slow and sweet kisses. But it quickly turned into a heavy makeout session.

I started touching his chest and got down to his belly and then to his dick. It was hard and already had some precum on the tip.
"Don't you wanna clean him up?", he said with lust in his eyes.
I slowly got down on my knees and looked up at him one last time before putting his tip into my mouth.

I started sucking his tip, gently. Just like I would suck on his neck. After some time I pulled up my hands and slowly rubbed on his dick while I sucked a little harder. He started moaning. I did some circles around his tip with my tounge and he put his hand in my hair and pulled it while he let out a loud moan.
"You can't do this to me", he whispered.

He held my head and put his dick a little bit deeper into my mouth before pulling it out again. He continued this first at a slow speed. I saw how he was struggeling to remain silent and hold back his organsm. He liked to do that so we could have sex for a longer time. But I wanted to play with him a little.

I started rubbing his dick faster and sucking it even harder when he slammed it into my mouth. As I had planned he started moaning again.

I was soaking wet but had to stay focused. I wanted to give him his orgasm so bad. He earned it.

"Please if you continue like this... I will... I will...", he said as he gripped my hair a little harder and speed up his pace. I felt how his dick viprated and his cum came into my mouth.

It wasn't the best taste but at least I knew it felt good to him.

"Thank you, my love.", he said and kissed me.
"What would you think about if we would go to the bed now?", he asked. I just nodded as he lead me to the bed. We were still naked and wet but that wasn't a problem for now.

I laid down on my back as he got on top of me. He kissed my neck and slowly got down to my breasts. He first did circles around my nipples. It felt so good. Then he sucked a little bit on them and got faster. After a while he went down to my pussy. He used his finger to go to m'y entance and started rubbing, slowly. With his tounge he got to my clit and brushed over it.

He slowly pushed one finger inside of me. At the same time he started doing circles on my clit. Then another finger.
"Can you take one more for me, mi amor?", he asked me.
"Mhm.", I said while holding back a cry.
He put another finger inside and pushed all of them out and in while sucking and licking my clit.
"Play on your nipples.", he said. I did as he had told. It was so much. I couldn't hold back anymore and started moaning. He got even faster and faster until I finally came. I let out a loud moan.

He came up to me and gave me a kiss.
"You taste wunderful.", he said.
"Thank you.", I said as I brushed his hair out of his face.
After that we fell asleep very quickly.