05

Lando :

I arrive at her hotel, parking in the no parking space. I couldn't care more about it. Bringing her inside was more important. I get out of the car and go to her side of the car. I open the door and she slowly wakes up. She tries to unbuckle her seatbelt.

"No, no, Charlotte let me take you to your room, go back to sleep" I say.
"But I... I go.. got it" she says in her sleepy voice.
"No it's okay, go back to sleep" I say again, making sure she heard me this time.

I carry her out of my car and closed the door. Next thing I know, she's passed out in my arms. I tell the receptionist she's sleeping so she doesn't think she's hurt or anything like that. I went to the elevator and go to the top. We arrive at her room. I didn't have the keys. I couldn't go through her purse. I had to wake her up.

"Charlotte, do you have your keys?" I say trying to wake her up.
"Mmm" she says as she buries her face in my chest.
"Charlotte I need to open your door, please."

She reaches for her bag, half asleep. She pulls her keys out of her purse and gives them to me. I unlock her door and bring her to her room. I take her heels off and put her on her bed. I tucked her in and wished her a goodnight. As I stood up, she reached for my arm.

"No, stay" she says as shes sleeping.
"Charlotte, you know who you're talking to right?" I say in confusion.
"Stay" she says again, ignoring the question I just asked her.

I couldn't do anything so I laid next to her on her bed and turned the lamp off. She lays her head on my chest and wraps her arms around me. I took a picture of us in her bed as she was sleeping. I still had my shirt and khaki pants on, but it was somewhat comfortable to sleep in. I posted the picture on my private because I didn't need the @f1gossippage and all the fans going crazy.

Caption : I guess I have to stay here, she wouldn't let me leave.

Kika : WHAT! LANDO SHE'S NEVER DONE THIS BEFORE, NOT EVEN TO HER EX
Lando : Kika what does that even mean ?
Kika : You idiot, she likes you a lot.

After seeing that comment from Kika, it put a huge smile on my face. I know me and Charlotte just met, but would it be weird if I said 'love at first sight?' I didn't know what to say after, so I left her on 'seen.'

Pierre : See, Osc and I told you all you had to do is make a move buddy.
--- Lando : Shut up.
Carlos : Yes mate! I'm very proud of you
---- Lando : We're not even a thing.

Kika texted the group chat after i left that comment under carlos.

Group chat :

Kika : What was that comment under Carlos, Lando?
Lando : Um I don't know what you mean.

She sent a screenshot.

Daniel : Oh mate, trust me, she has a thing for you. When we met up the last time in London, I showed her all the drivers. She pointed you out, and only you.
Pierre : Yeah dude, if you think she doesn't tell us anything then you're insane. You know how close we are to her *laughing emoji*
Lando : Fair point. I know she will tell you guys about this in the morning, but can I rely on you guys to tell me what she says?
Kika : Yeah sure, she might rant to me more than the boys to be honest
Daniel : Alright show off
Pierre : Honey go to bed
Lando : I'm gonna try to get some rest. Gn everyone, i'll update you guys in the morning.

Charlotte :

It's the morning of the party last night, and half of everything was such a blur. My headache went away, thank god. When I woke up, the sun was beaming in my face. I was still in my dress, but I don't remember how I got here. I smelt food. I was hungry. I changed into more comfortable clothes. I was now wearing a dark green hoodie with grey sweatpants. I walked into the kitchen, rubbing my eyes.