20

Lando :

It was so early in the morning when we arrived in Miami. Her aunt had picked us up from the airport. As we got to their house, it was massive. I was shocked. She showed everyone around and their new renovating that they did over the year. She leads us upstairs and shows everyone their room. Charlotte knew where her room was because it didn't change. She greets herself to me.

"I'm Charlotte's aunt, Kathrine Cortes" She says as she shakes my hand.
"Lando Norris ma'am" I say as I shake back.
"So you must be the friend... right?"
"I'm actually the boyfriend."
"Oh mon Dieu! Cha, you didn't tell me anything! I told you to text me if anything went wrong! I must hear everything later" she says as she looks at the both of us.
"If you didn't know, Lando, I'm the aunt that's getting married" she says to me.
"Congrats Miss Kathrine, I'm looking forward to this event" I say as I smile.
"Thank you! Don't be sleeping in too late, it's today, remember Cha. I know you love to sleep" she says as she laughs a bit.

We all laugh.

"Well, I'm getting very tired, i'll be up in a hour or two because of the twins. Goodnight to you both, don't be doing things" she says as she winks and smirks at us.
"Aunt Kathy!" Charlotte quietly yells.

She walks into her room and closes the door.

"I'm so sorry about her, she can get a little out of control.." Charlotte says.
"Don't be, my aunt is the same way" I say as I smile.

We picked up our suitcases and went to her room. She opens the door. Her room was almost as big as her aunt's bedroom. I placed my suitcases next to her closet door and plopped on her bed. She asked to watch the sunrise, and I did agree, but I was so tired. I grabbed her blanket and wrapped myself. I closed my eyes. For a minute, it was so relaxing. Her bed was so comfortable. She always gets the good beds.

"Lan, do not go to sleep please, you promised me we would watch the sunrise first" She says in a sad tone.

She uncovers my face.

"I'm so tired baby, maybe tomorrow?" I say as I still had my eyes closed.
"Fine, I'll go by myself then."

At first, I thought she was joking. I waited for her to just lie down, but she opened the window. I jumped up and saw her slipping through. She smiled on the other side and pulled herself up.

"Wait for me! Can I bring the blanket?" I say as I quietly yelled.
"Yes, now come on! You're gonna miss it."

I slipped through and tossed the blanket up. I pulled myself up and walked to her. She was sitting down. The sun was beaming on her face. You can see her beautiful green eyes perfectly. Her brown hair was shiny, her skin was glowing, she looked so pretty in the sunlight. I say next to her with the blanket. I wrapped the blanket around her and laid down. I put my head on her lap. She runs her finger through my hair. It felt good. I hear photos being taken, but I didn't want to move. She kisses my cheek. I smiled and looked at the camera, she took a picture of me scrunching my face and her kissing my cheek. It was adorable. She was probably going to post it on her private.

After the sunrise, we both headed back inside carefully. I closed the curtains after she gor inside so we both didn't get blinded. I immediately ran to the bed and removed the pillows on top. I got in the covers quickly and opened my arms until Char was in them. She went into the bathroom to put her Invisalign in. She turns off the light and sees me. She smiles and runs up to me. She wraps her arms around me. I put the blanket over her and me and we both snuggled in. She was all I needed. She was like my favorite stuffed animal. She falls asleep on my chest. I kissed her on the head and close my eyes. I drifted off to sleep from her warmth.