16

Lando :

Charlotte was leaving for London today. How did I know this? Daniel told me. He drove her and her mother to the airport. Daniel is Charlotte's bestest friend in the whole world. On her instagram, she had a picture of her kissing him on the cheek. I guess that's what best friends do? I thought it was cute and had to comment under.

Her plane leaves at 14:00. I packed suitcases because I wanted to go to London with her. As much as she doesn't want to see me right now, I want to see her. I miss her presence and seeing her everyday. I miss her touch, her lips, her eyes, her smile, everything about her, just her I miss.

Daniel texted me her mama's number. Apparently her mama wanted to talk to me before she got on the airplane.

Messages :

Lando : Hey, this is Lando Norris, Daniel gave me your number.
Mrs. Hansley : Hey sweetheart. I know everything is a little bit complicated between you and my daughter, but I would like for you to come back to London with us.. it would mean the world for Charlotte. She does miss you dear, she just doesn't admit it.
Lando : Wow, this is great news. I am glad you gave me this offer, but would Char be ok with this? I know she's still mad at me and all.
Mrs. Hansley : Norris, I know when my daughter feels something. She isn't mad at you, she's more mad at Kika and Pierre at the moment. What I wanted to say was that I wanted to invite you on our vacation trip. It can help with you and Charlotte's relationship and improve. I know you both love each other very much, so please consider it. Try making the plane if you can dear!
Lando : Thank you Mrs. Hansley! I'm on my way!

I grabbed my suitcases and ran out of my house. I put them in the trunk and drove to the airport as soon as I could. All I could think about was what to say to her. Do I apologize and confess my love for her? Do I just apologize? Fuck it. I'm confessing.

I got to the airport. The time was 13:49. I had about eleven minutes to get to the gate and on the plane.

I got through everything. I had two minutes to run to the gate. I got to the attendant and showed her my ticket and passport, she allowed me through. I ran through the tunnel and searched for Charlotte.

"Charlotte!" I yelled from the entrance.

I could see her from a distance, but there were multiple people in the way so I went on the other side of the plane. I walked past people and apologizing.

"Char!" I yelled again.

She ignores my voice and kept walking. Maybe she didn't know it was my voice. I kept running through until I got to the section she was at.

"Char.." I say as I look at her from across the plane.

She looks at me in shock. She rolls her eyes.

"Lando? What are you doing here?" She says as she moves slowly past.
"Please Char just let me talk.." I say as I walked her pace.
"Lando just go home, I'm going back to L-" she says but her mother cuts her off.
"Cha, listen.." she says to her as she grabs her arm.

I smiled at her mother and looked back at Charlotte.

"Char, I know we've been through a difficult time right now, but please, I need you to know that I can't go another day without seeing you.." I say as I moved through the seats to get to her.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and listened in, looking at us as I talked. I was in front of Charlotte.

"I've loved you the moment you walked into the room on Media day. I've loved you the moment I first laid my eyes on you. I cannot bare to be apart from you anymore. I cannot pretend to be your friend anymore Char, because I care about you, so much that it hurts me, and you don't know how much I ache for you.."