18

Charlotte :

I remembered that I needed to see who I was going to take pictures with for the Miami Grand Prix. I wasn't going to be there for the Imola Grand Prix because it was my week off, so I needed to do some things with F1 HQ and talk to some of the teams.

I got to my desk and opened up my laptop. I had my work papers out and connected my camera. I had to go through all the photos and send them to the teams. I haven't been able to ever since the whole situation with everyone in Monaco. I started off with Williams and contacted them. I kept messaging them constantly as I got to fill out some paperwork and looking through photos. It took me a while to get through one team. I was able to get through half of it until Lando came and watched me work from behind. The paperwork was tiring me out. I constantly had to keep flipping pages and going through to see if it was okay to be sent out. Lando wasn't helping much. He made me sit closer to the edge of the seat so that he can sit behind me on the chair. He wrapped his arms around my waist and buried his face in my neck.

"You can't be away from me for longer than 30 minutes?" I say as I was typing.
"It was hard to even let you go for a minute love" he says mumbling.

I shake my head and kept working. The time was 12:30, so I had about an hour and a half to get Williams their photos. They were very patient with me and I absolutely loved them for that. They understood the process I needed to do and told me to take my time.

The F1 HQ still didn't get back to me about my schedule, so I was hoping they would tell me on my trip. I hated when they told me in person. I wanted to know earlier.

Lando moved his head and rested his chin on my shoulder, watching me work. He then moved his hands up and down my waist. He kisses my neck, constantly, and moves down to my shoulders. I couldn't resist. My head shot back onto his shoulder. I had to stop scrolling through photos. I placed my hands on his hands. His hands were on my waist again. I tilt my head to the side a little bit.

He didn't stop what he was doing. He knew this was a distraction for me, but he didn't care. He's a very clingy man.

He kisses my neck more aggressively, leaving me with a hickey. I let out a little moan. He turns me around, making me sit on his lap and face him. He smashes his lips on mine without hesitation. His hands were a bit lower on my waist, but i didn't even care if his hands moved to my ass. I wrap my arms around his neck. He went more aggressively and fast with the kissing.
He lifts me up from the chair, making me wrap my legs around him.

I honestly didn't care about anything anymore. Lando and I crave for each other's attention. He makes me feel good, happy. He makes me feel like I can be loved again. He shows and proves it to me. All I wanted was Lando.

I closed my laptop as he picked me up. I knew he was going to my bed. He puts me down on the bed, making us pull away. We catch our breaths as he moves me to my pillows. He moves on top of me and kisses me again. He makes me go on top of him by flipping us over. He moves his hands up and down my back. He takes the hoodie off me. I was in a bra. I took his hoodie off too. We kissed even more. We flipped over again. He kisses my neck again, and started moving his way slowly down to my stomach. He kisses his way back up. I let out another small moan. I looked over at the time and it was almost 13:00. I didn't want this moment to end, but we had to go. He kissed me, but I pulled away before we got into it. He looked at me with sad eyes.

"You promised me a dress lan" I say in a sad tone.
"But I didn't want this to end" he says as he grabs our hoodies.
"Me either baby, but we need to go" I say as I got up from the bed.

I walked over to my dresser and fixed my hair.

"Oh no.." I say as I look at my neck.
"You gave me a hickey?" I say as I turn around fast to lando.
"I mean you didn't stop me love" he says as he smiles and grins towards me.
"I can't have my parents see this! Grab me my powder please" I say.