23

Lando :

We got to her house after making out outside her aunt's car. We talked in the car ride. She was more comfortable with me than anything. When we had to stop, I knew she was scared to even do it, and I was too. But her eyes said it all.

We got to the backyard where everyone was. All of us sat at one big table. They were all waiting for us.

"Finally you're here, you're like 10 minutes late guys" Kika says.
"I know I'm sorry, there was just traffic" I say as I look over at Lando as we both sat down.
"Traffic or .." Carlos says as he mocks his hands into kissing.
"Yeah, yeah, alright" Lando says as he puts his hands down.

We all laugh. Kika, Alex, Lily and Char went to get us drinks.

"Soo, have you guys ever.." Max says.

I elbowed him.

"What it's just a question!" He says as Daniel and Lewis die of laughter.
"No we haven't.. but we made out like four times" I say.
"Is she scared? Is that why?" Charles says.
"I believe so, until she's ready, we just have to only make out I guess."
"Oh mate, she's ready" Daniel says.
"I'm trusting you on this one Daniel."

We all laugh again. The girls come back with the drinks. We all thanked them and did a cheers. Alex and Charles chugged their drinks. The bride and groom wanted to make a speech. Both of them talked for a good 10 minutes. There was some laughter and excitement in between conversations. Her sister spoke next. She mainly talked about them as kids and making their way to where they are now. Char was next giving her speech. The whole table was cheering for her. I knew she was embarrassed.

"Bonjour, je m'appelle Charlotte Hansley, Kathrine Williams nièce (Hello, my name is Charlotte Hansley, Kathrine Williams niece). When I was little, her sister Brenna, was having her wedding. She said no kids allowed because she wanted to do shots and get everyone involved .." she says as everyone laughed.
"I remember, in that moment, my aunt Kathy surprised me just before the wedding. She renovated my whole entire room while I was "away." It was the best gift i've ever gotten from her. As we both grew older, she told me she was pregnant with twins. I was so happy for her, and excited that I was going to have cousins.." she said as she started tearing up.
"She blessed this family with two beautiful boys, Kaleb and Kaden. At the age of 18, that's when I moved out of my parent's house. I told her immediately. She was there for me when I needed help with something, or if I needed advice. Kathrine Williams is someone I trust to this very day, with anything. She's absolutely an amazing aunt, mother, friend, and sister. She's someone I look up to. She's someone I can count on. She gives the best gifts, hugs, compliments, she can even sneak a dirty little comment if you know what I mean" she says as everyone laughed again.
"I love you, so much aunt Kathy. I don't think i would be physically here today if it wasn't for my family" she says as she ends it by wiping her tears.

Her aunt rushes to her and gives her a tight hug. She picks her up from the ground and spins her around. She drags her on the dance floor and dances with her. Everyone else joined in. Carlos and I sat down and talked for a bit. We caught up on things again. Charlotte dragged both of us on the dance floor. We couldn't day no. We both were dancing by her, Charles, Alex, Kika, and Pierre. Lewis, Max, and Daniel sat out and talked for a while. Oscar and Lily danced somewhere else.

After the hype song, there was a slow song coming on. Most people sat down. Oscar and Lily danced together, Alex and Charles, and Kika and Pierre. Char looks at me. I held my hand out and she reaches for it. We slowed dance next to Kika and Pierre, and her aunt and uncle. We held eye contact for the longest time. We had a few chats here and there.

"My love, how are you holding up?" I say quietly.
"I'm doing well, only had about three drinks, i think i'll be fine, as long as I don't get drunk" she says whispering.
"We don't want that, besides you say way too much truthful stuff when you're drunk" I say as we silently laughed.
"Your speech was beautiful my love, just like you" I say as I spinner her around.
"This is why I love you darling" she says as her eyes moved to my lips.
"You do know we have to slow dance in front of people right?" She says.
"Unfortunately, I do know. Your aunt taught me when you were sleeping peacefully. I practiced every hour, or tried to."
"Well you know how my aunt is, she likes to have everything almost perfect."