25

Lando :

Charlotte and I walked to the kitchen to eat the leftovers that Kika, Charles, and Carlos made. We sat next to each other and had our plates full. We devoured the food quickly and thanked them for breakfast. Charlotte goes upstairs to change and get ready for the day. Kika follows her a few minutes later, so I couldn't be with her. I sat on the couch and put my head back, closing my eyes. Lewis and Carlos sit beside me, waking me up from a little nap.

"Why are you so down? Is it because Charlotte left you for 10 minutes?" Carlos says.
"I'm just overthinking, and maybe a little bit" I say as I nervously laugh.
"What's wrong mate?" Lewis says.
"I just don't know if this little arrangement will be perfect for her, you know? I want to take her to a lantern festival, but I'm not sure what she will think of it" I say as I look down.
"Don't be so worked up about it. I'm sure she will one hundred percent love this. Her favorite movie is Tangled after all" Lewis says as he smiles.
"He's right you know, she will savor this day, I promise you" Carlos says.
"Thank you guys, I needed this" I say as I smile at them.

They stand up and help me up from the sofa. It's been 20 minutes since Kika and Char went upstairs. Alex and Lily went to check on them 10 minutes ago, but they disappeared too. We all went upstairs and heard music in the distance. As we got to Char's room, we open the door to see a big mess on the floor. Lily and Alex were on the ground, Kika was in her chair, and Char was on her bed. There was clothes all over the floor, makeup scattered everywhere. They all look over at the door to see everyone. Pierre, Lewis, Daniel and I stepped in the room. Everyone else said behind. They lowered the music.

"What the hell is going on .." Charles says from the door.
"Really? This is what you guys do for 20 minutes?" I say.
"Don't be so harsh, Char tell your boyfriend to stop being so mean" Kika says as she smiles at Pierre.
"Are you judging our little girls time?" Char says to everyone.

We all nodded our heads no fast.

"Good, now leave, I need to change" she says as everyone walked out.
"You too girls, I'm sorry" she says as they all smiled.
"Lando you can stay though!" She says. I turned around fast, sprinting past Lewis, Max, Daniel, and the girls.

I quickly closed the door and sat on the bed, smiling at her.

"You're so cute you know that, right?" She says as she jumps on me.

She was laying on top of me.

"You're even cuter baby" I say as I kissed her.

She cups my face as she kisses me. My hands were on her back. I wanted to rip off my hoodie on her. But we couldn't. I couldn't. We both pulled away. I sat up as she got off me. I grabbed her arm as she was walking away, making her turn fast to me.

"Wear something nice later, I'll match you, as long as it's not pink, yeah?" I say as I grab her hands and looked into her eyes.
"Does a red dress work my love?" She says as she stares into my eyes.
"Red is perfect, besides, you're sexy in red" I say as I smirk and kissed her hand.

She rolls her eyes and smiles, letting go of my hands. She picks out a denim skirt with a pink tank top, cropped. She goes over to her dresser and picks out a white bra. She changes into everything and goes into the bathroom. I follow her inside and hugged her from behind.

"Not even like 5 minutes?" She says as she puts toothpaste on her toothbrush.
"You know me baby, I physically need you by my side" I say as I rocked us back in forth.

She smiles as she brushes her teeth. She takes out her phone and takes a photo of us. My head was on her shoulder. I kissed her cheek as she took the photo. She wanted to get photos of us as much as she can. I held her hair back as she spits out the toothpaste. She brushes her teeth again, but only for 15 seconds. She then flosses and uses her mouthwash. When she was all done, I spinned her around and picked her up. Pierre, Max, Kika, and Oscar were all on the floor when I had her over my shoulder. I pulled her skirt down and faces the other way so that she can wave hi. I plopped her on the bed.