24

Charlotte :

It was a beautiful Saturday morning. Last night was the best night of my life. Aunt Kathy's wedding was perfect. Everyone surprised Lando and I at the wedding, which I thought it was weird to even get invited. Rethinking what my aunt said, I should reconnect with them. I guess she wasn't wrong about Lando in the matter. He really did want to take the dress off me.

I rubbed my eyes and sat up from the bed to the smell of a breakfast buffet. I look beside to see Lando still sleeping. We were both naked under the sheets. I quietly tried to grab the blanket that was kicked off from my bed. As I grabbed it, I wrapped it around my body and stood up.

"Are you going somewhere baby?" He says in his sleepy voice.

I stumbled a little bit to the edge of my bed and turned around. His eyes were still closed but he had a smile on his face.

"I-um.. I'm just getting ready for the day.." I say as I looked at him.

He opened his eyes and saw me slowly walking away.

"You're really covering up?" He says as he sat up.
"Yes, yes I am" I say confidently.

He grabs a pair of underwear and sweatpants from the side of my bed. He puts it on and lays back down, staring at me the whole time. I rolled my eyes and put underwear on and halloween pj pants. I grabbed his grey hoodie off the floor and put it on. As I walked to my closet with my dress, I grabbed the door quickly, losing my balance. Lando rushes over and helps me.

"I think you are the reason on why I can't walk as much?" I say as I put my dress in the hamper.
"Hey, you told me, you were practically begging" he says as he grabs my waist.
"You're hilarious" I say with a sarcastic tone.
"Oh you wanna be sarcastic with me now?" He says as he picks me up and spins me around.
"Hey, hey! Put me down" I say as I laugh.

He smiles and laughs with me. He finally puts me down and kisses me.

"Will you be okay today?" He says as he cups my face.
"I promise, i'll be fine. It's like my legs are sore from leg day workouts but a little worse" I say as I smile and put my hands on his.
"Good, because I want to take you somewhere today, with Pierre, Kika, Daniel, Max, and Lewis. Everyone else is out and about."
"Sounds great my love" I say as give him a quick kiss.

Both of our hair was a complete mess. I put it in a low bun and opened the door for both of us. I stopped him for one second.

"Baby, I forgot to tell you, my family will be out for the whole day, so it will be us and all of them here" I say.
"Wish they weren't here though" he says as he grins.

I hit him as I smile. We quietly walked by everyone else's rooms and peeked in. Carlos, Daniel, Max, and Lewis weren't in theirs. I turned around at Lando and we both had confused looks. We walked to another hallway to where everyone else was. We opened another door. Kika, Lily, and Alex weren't their room either. We went next door, but Charles, Pierre, and Oscar were also no where to be found. We both walked down the stairs. I was going slower than Lando. He looked back and picked me up. As we got to the end of the stairs, he put me down and held my hand. We walked to the kitchen where Carlos was cooking pancakes, Charles was cooking French styled eggs, and Kika put in a pecan pie in the oven. Everyone looked over at us as we walked in.

"Finally you guys are awake" Max says.
"It's like 10:00, what the hell were you guys doing last night?" Oscar says.
"Oh you know what they were doing" Daniel says as he grins at us.

Kika, Alex, Lewis, and Max all smirked at us. I cover my face and turned around, walking to the living room. I plopped on the sofa as Max, Lewis, Lando, and Daniel all walk in. Lando sits next to me. Max sits next to Lando. Lewis and Daniel sat on another sofa.

"So, how was it?" Max says.

Lando hits him and gives him the "seriously?" look.
Lewis and Daniel were laughing on the other sofa. I sat up, ignoring them.

"We're not gonna answer that" I say as I smiled at Lando.
"It was definitely good" Lewis says.
"She was walking slower than normal" Daniel says as he smirks at Lando.

I cover my face again and lie on Lando's lap.

"Really guys?" Lando says as they were all laughing.
Lewis and Daniel were practically on the floor, Max couldn't breathe.

"Alright we'll stop, we promise" Max says.
"Good, cause I would most definitely kick all your asses if you continue" I say as I uncovered my face, not leaving his lap.

We all laughed.

"So, any plans for us today?" Lewis says.
"I have a little surprise for Char" Lando says.
"Oscar, Lily, Charles, Alex, and Carlos are all busy today. Do you guys wanna come with us?" Lando says.
"Please, I didn't come to Miami just to stay indoors" Daniel says.
"Well I mean you stay indoors in Monaco, no?" Max says.
"That's not the point, Lewis does too, why are you picking on me?" Daniel says as he moves to the edge of the sofa.
"Mate don't bring me into this" Lewis says as he laughs.
"We would all love to go Lando" Lewis says for them.

I smiled and closed my eyes. I wanted to sleep. Lando was playing with my hair, massaging my scalp. It was making me doze off. As I closed my eyes, they were all begging where we are going, but he wouldn't say because I was in the room. Max started to wake me up.

"Is she sleeping?" Daniel says.

Max leans over and looks at me.

"Unfortunately. I think it's because Lando is giving her massages."
"Wake her up" Lewis says.
"Guys, she's gonna kill you" Lando says.
"No she won't.." Max says.

Max, Daniel, and Lewis walk in front of me and shake me as hard as they could. I caught myself falling off the couch as Lando was laughing. I look up at them, wanting to kill them.

"You guys should run and hide" Lando says to them.

As I started to get up, they all sprinted out of the living room. I laughed and looked at Lando.

"I enjoyed the massages, they felt really good" I say as I sit on his lap.

I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Maybe I should do it more often, yeah?" He says as he leans in and kisses me. I kissed him back. We both pulled away and looked over to where Kika was. She was shouting at us.

"You know, if you two just want to do it again then just say so" she says as she smiles.
"Kika get out of here" I say as I smiled and threw a pillow at her.
"This won't go away anytime soon will it?" I say to Lando.
"Unfortunately not baby" he says as he smiles and kisses me again.