26

Charlotte :

It's been a week since Lando and I had sex. We both promised each other to not get a hold of ourselves. Although we are both obsessed with each other, it's hard to not show it in public.

It was race week in Miami. Lando invited me to the Paddock on race day. I was so excited! I was working with McLaren, Visa Redbull, and Redbull this weekend. It started out really good on Friday. FP1 practice was excellent for Redbull. I watched Max for a little until I had to get back to shooting some pictures for everyone.

I made my way towards Visa Redbull for half of FP2 and went to McLaren for the rest. I shot some photos from above. I got great photos of them entering the pitstops.
The view I had of everyone was really good too.

Both practices were over and Lando was first in FP2. I as Oscar and him both were back in the garage, I walked downstairs. I saw Oscar first.

"Hey Osc, great practices today" I said as I hugged him.
"Charlotte! Hey!" He says as he hugs me back.
"Thank you, just trying to improve a bit" he says as he nervously laughs.
"Yeah, I did get some photos of you. I'll send everything out later tonight" I said as I smiled and held up my camera.
"I cannot wait to see them. I think there was a little someone waiting for you in his drivers room. You know he talked about you in an interview?" He said.

My eyes widened. I started to get mad.

"What interview Oscar" I said flustered at him.
"Charlotte calm down, I swear it wasn't anything about your relationship, he talked about how your a good friend to him because the Interviewer asked about you and Lando's relationship, that's all. Nothing serious, he said you guys are friends.." he says as he rubs my arms to calm me down.

I took a deep breath and sighed.

"Sorry, I just don't want him making a mistake and announcing something that he shouldn't, you know?"
"I know. So don't get mad at him, yeah? Besides, tomorrow Lily and I are going on a date and we wanted to do a double date with you and Lando."
"Really? That would be wonderful! Can you tell Lily to text me back by the way? I asked her something yesterday but she hasn't gotten back to me."
"Yeah of course, she was busy with work yesterday and fell asleep on my lap as soon as she got home. I'll let her know."
"Thank you Osc. I'll see you tomorrow morning" I said as I smiled and walked past him.

I knocked on Lando's door and opened it. He was sitting on the couch, waiting for me. He smiled as I closed the door. He jumps up and hugs me when I turned around.

"Well hello to you too sweetheart" I say.
"I missed you baby" he says as he hugs me more tightly.
"I missed you way more" I say as I smile.
"Why aren't you hugging me back?" He says in a confused tone.
"You have my arms pinned down" I say as he lets go and realizes.

He hugs me again. We both sit down on his couch. His pr manager comes in as we were both talking.

"Sorry to bother you guys with your conversation, but I needed to talk to Lando" his PR manager says.
"Is it inportant or?" He says.
"Not really, but it's something you should know for race day."
"Alright tell me."
"So apparently Zak is heading to IndyCar for Pato, Nolan, and Alexander. Andrew will be here guiding the strategist through and telling them what's best."
"That's the first he's ever left for IndyCar, no?"
"It is, it was very unexpected, half of the crew was shocked" he says laughing.

They laughed as I smiled.

"I forgot to introduce myself, I'm his PR manager, Sam" he says as he turns to me.
"Charlotte Hansley, his friend, and the photographer for F1" I say I shake his hand.
"I must say, your photos are outstanding" he says as he smiles.
"Thank you, I try my best" I say as I smile back.
"Well I must get back to everyone and get ready for the meeting later. I'll leave you two back to your talking, it was nice meeting you Charlotte."
"You too Sam!"