Sigarette before sex

Taylor's pov

I stepped outside the club, the chilly wind catching on my bare shoulders. The light blue silky dress i was wearing, flowing around my body. I was kind of regretting not bringing a coat. I looked around for a little while, waiting for my driver to pick me up. When i saw a tall, muscular man standing in front of me.

'Are you cold?' I heard a deep but sweet voice. I looked up, i knew him he seemed familiar but it didn't click my mind.

'You're Taylor Swift right?' He asked. I nodded carefully. 'The pop star icon, i went to the Eras tour the other month, i've got to say you're amazing' He says, he sounds sincere.

'Well thank you' I say biting down a smile. 'I'm sorry who are you, you seem so familiar' I ask not wanting to sound rude or anything.

'I'm Travis, Kelce i play for the Chiefs' He says chuckling. 'One of you're dansers, Cam his brother plays with me' That's were i knew him from, Cam already said something about Travis before.

'That's right, well what are you doing outside Travis Klece?' I ask. He looks at me kind of embarrassed.

'Promise you won't tell?' He asked me, i nod kind of curious now. 'Every once in a while i enjoy a sigarette, i know it's bad but we'll all die eventually right?' He looks at me even more embarrassed.

'That's not to bad' I smiled, not wanting him to feel embarrassed or anything. He looked less stressed which i was happy about.

'You want one?, i feel kind of pathetic doing it alone actually' He says, i scrunch my nose he puts it down not making a deal about it, i appreciated that.

'Well, i've never had one before, you know with the whole pop star singing thing i've got to spare my voice' I say not to sure what he might to next.

'Here it's great just don't feel pressured' He put a sigarette into my hand. Is it weird that this is turning me on? I've hadn't had sex in a while and there was a good looking man standing right in front of me. He grabs my hand and lights our sigarettes on fire. I slowly suck on it and blow out the smoke.

'You're a natural' He says laughing. I go in for another hit, it's kind of nice. 'Don't get to carried away now' He's still laughing, but there's something filthy about it.

We smoke up our sigarettes and as i'm about to walk away he pulls in my wrist. 'I thought you might want to come to my place?, i know it's bold but it's not every night you get a gorgeous woman to yourself' He looks at me, then his eyes drop a little to my cleavage.

'Well if you can keep you're eyes up here' I put my finger under his chin pulling it up wards so he's facing me. 'Then i suppose it's okay' I called my driver making up some excuse i was crashing at Selena's, i hung up and Travis had already opened the car door for me. 'Well what a gentleman' I've never felt more alive.

We drive for a little while when he pulls up to a massive driveway. I look around when he's already opened the door for me again. I grin, biting on my red stained lips. Before he can close the car door again his lips have already touched mine, our tongues dancing around in each others mouths.

He picks me up like i'm some feather. God i needed him, but i suppose he needed me to. He opened the door, still holding me with one arm. 'I guess all that working out pays off for something' I say whimpering against his mouth. He grins and then opens the door. Smashing into a wall in the hallway i unbutton his shirt, we make out passionately against the wall when he starts walking up the stairs. Not letting each other breathe for even a second, our lips stay attached.

He opens his bed room door and lays me on to his bed. 'If you're not comfortable with anything, just say' He says, i smile no one's ever said that before, i really liked him. 'Okay, thank you' I say biting on my lip as he starts to pull up my dress, leaving me in nothing but a black lacy bra and thong. He quickly strips out of his own jeans and i laugh.

'What?' He askes. 'Nice boxers' I laugh at the pepsi max boxer shorts he was wearing. 'Well i didn't exactly plan this to happend or anything' He says, also laughing.

I climb on top of his lap and start to press my hips against his erection, already soaked for him.

'Someone's eager' He says, between our intense making out. He licks on my bottom lip as i release a soft moan. He unclassps my bra and i pull away from the kissing just long enough for it to drop on the ground.

'Fuck' i moan against his lips as he strokes my nipple. Easing my nipple between his fingers he starts to play with it. I've never had anyone do that before, but fuck it felt good.

Travis pulls always from our kiss and rolls us over. Laying me on my back and kissing against my jaw. He slowly starts sucking on my neck before i interrupt him. 'Be careful not to leave any marks, Tree will freak.' I say warning him.

'I'll leave whatever type of mark i want baby girl' I shiver at the nick name, i liked being his baby girl. And he was right, i'm not a toddler if i want a hickey i get one. Tree has no right in banning those from me.

Travis kissed down on my stomach before pulling my underwear down. 'You're dripping for me baby girl' He says in an erotic tone. He slowly starts kissing against my thighs. Trembling with need i shove my hips against his mouth.

'Whoa, slow down baby girl i'll get there when i do' I sigh but getting more worked up from his voice.

He starts to eat my pussy. When he starts to lick in between my folds i feel myself squirming. Travis continues and bites softly against my clit. A loud moan escapes my mouth and Travis starts to lick as hard and deep as he can until he feels my pussy clenching around his mouth. I almost scream as my orgasm hits me. He slowly begins to clean up all my arsanoul with his tongue.

'Delicious' He says with a huge grin on this face. He cleans up the rest with two fingers and puts them in my mouth. I slowly start to suck them, tasting myself.

He removes his fingers and i pull his boxers down. Now i was really worked up and i needed him more than ever. I buck my hips up as Travis laughs.

'Well if you want it that bad, you'll have to work for it baby girl. He says, his tone working me up.

'Okay, on your back' He flips us over so i'm on top. I slowly insert myself inside him as a moan escapes both our lips. Fuck he was huge, but i adjusted to the size of him inside of me. Slowly i start riding him as a loud moan escapes Travis's lips i feel his warmth cumin inside of me, making me cum to. We ride out our orgasm as i slowly pull myself out and lay next to him.

'Wow' I say. 'Indeed, wow this is much better than any sigarette' He says laughing. I laugh to. We look at each other and all of a sudden his lips are back on mine. He puts his tongue on my bottom lips as i open my mouth. The making out turns into another round of heated sex, after what felt like a life time we laid on our back. I cuddled against him and curled up against his chest. He kisses my hair and we drift of.

-

'Good morning beautiful' Travis looks into my eyes, smiling softly.

'Hi' i say softly. 'Not regretting last night?' I ask nervously.

'Even wanting to repeat last night' He says. 'Could i take you on a date maybe?, when you're free of course' He askes kind of nervously.

'I would love to Travis' I kiss him softly on his lips.

'Great' He says very gently.