One hell of a week

No one is famous.
Taylor is 19, Travis is 21.
Scott and Andrea are still together

Taylor's pov

'Tay, come downstairs Austin is back' I heard mom yelling from downstairs.

I quickly grabbed a random t-shirt and tugged it over my head. I ran down the stairs like a little kid, kinda excited to see Austin again. He has been away for a few weeks because he was working at some summer camp for children.

Austin was standing inside of the hallway chatting with mom and dad. I ran up to him but then i noticed another guy standing next to Austin. He was tall, had pale green eyes, and he was handsome.

'Hello brother' I said in a sarcastic tone and went up to hug him. 'And you are?' I pointed at the guy next to my brother.

'Travis, i'm a friend of Austin' He replied, his voice was low and erotic. God he was something, no Taylor it's your brother's friend. I can't have the hots for him, i won't.

'Well call me when dinner is ready.' I said running upstairs again. I grabbed my phone and plopped down on my bed. Calling Abigail, she always knew what to do.

The phone ran and then i heard her voice at the other side. 'Shit you're aching for your brother's friend Tay. That's not good, even for you.' Abigail said while she chuckled. 'You might want to avoid him, you said he will be staying over a couple days right.' Abigail always had some sort of advice, but this time she was clueless.

We chatted for a while until mom called me downstairs because dinner was ready. I hung up Abigail and slowly went downstairs.

Everyone was sitting at the dinner table, and of course the only seat left was the one facing Travis. I sighed as i went to sit down, avoiding eye contact.

'So Taylor, what are your wild plans for this summer.' Travis asked. I just shrugged my shoulders and looked down at my plate. 'No boyfriend or anything?' He asked, why did he ask that specific question i wondered.

'No, boyfriend and my best friend is in Spain the entire summer.' I sighed back at him.

'Well then, we're gonna be seeing a lot of each other this week.' He said looking directly at me.

'Huh why, i thought you were friends with Austin?.' I was kind of confused why he said that.

'Well honey, Austin had just been invited to some fancy event for the week. And your dad and i are gonna go with him, to support him you know. So Travis offered to stay here and watch out for you.' Mom said kind of scared for my reaction.

'Hm okay, congrats Austin.' I don't know what got over me but i wasn't to happy about the fact that mom and dad were leaving. But something in my body started moving. I got a weird feeling inside of my stomach. I excused myself and went to head upstairs again.

I just laid in bed watching Friends and thinking about how the hell i was gonna survive this week. I was all alone, with Travis someone i clearly liked. My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on my door.

'Come in.' i said wondering who was at my door at 11pm.

'Hey i was just coming to say that i don't want this to be awkward or anything. I mean we're gonna have to spend the entire week together. I just wanted to help your parents out, so yea that.' Travis said as he went to sit next to me on my bed.

'Oh i really don't mind, it's just that i was kind of hoping that mom and dad were gonna be home this week. All they have been talking about is how amazing Austin was for helping at the summer camp. So i thought maybe they would calm down when he was home, but apparently not.' I said my voice was shaking.

'Oh i understand, i won't get in your way i promise.' He says as he puts his hand on my thigh. I felt my thighs clenching at the feeling of his hand on my bare leg. Very aware of my soaked pussy now.

'I'm gonna go now, sleep well.' He says as he gets up and leaves my bedroom.

What the hell, i was a trembling mess for him. Fuck i wouldn't survive this week if i was so needy of him. About halfway through my next episode i started thinking more of Travis. About his hand on my thigh, i was fantasizing about his hand between my legs, rubbing my clit. I slipped two fingers inside of my little cotton shorts and let out a sigh. Slowly working them inside myself, thinking about Travis. 'Fuck.' I spat out while my fingers set a faster paste.

Travis pov

I went to walk down the hallway to the bedroom when i heard a sound coming from Taylor's room. The door was open just enough for me to peek through.

'Fuck, Travis' She says as her head shoots back and her back arched. Her fingers are inside of her and she's moaning my name.

Fuck was i getting hard for my friend's little sister. But apparently she was also needy for me. This was gonna be one hell of a week.

-