Sex tape?

Taylor's pov

I woke up from the chatting in the living room. Flattening my hair a little i put on my jumper. I put my hair in a ponytail and went into the living room.

'Good morning sleeping beauty, we thought you'd appreciate some hang over breakfast.' Selena said sliding me a plate full of bacon, eggs and waffles. I just smiled politely and grabbed some coffee.

'Ugh i miss Travis.' I told Blake and she raised her eyebrow.

'You miss waking up with someone's head between your legs.' She chuckled. 'Oh yea Travis told Ryan and he told me.' She laughed.

'Don't you dare bully me about that, it happens not every morning.' I slapped her.

'We thought we'd go explore the city a little, and we've made reservations at this fancy restaurant for tonight. We're not going out tonight, let's just take things easy and be tourists.' Sabrina said.

We all finished up breakfast and got ready. I took a quick shower and blow dried my hair.

'Can i come in?' I heard Gracie knock on the door.

'Yea of course.' I said.

'Could you maybe step out, i need to do something.' She said and i thought she meant going to the toilet so i went to do my makeup.

When she got out she looked very relieved, so i thought something might've happened. I stepped into the bathroom again and went to sit on the toilet. I grabbed a tampon and stuck in there, going to throw the old one out. I saw a little pink strip, i gasped as i saw it was a pregnancy test.

'Grace!' I yelled and Gracie came to me.

'What's up?' She said looking a little confused.

'You wanted to hide the fact you thought you are pregnant.' I whispered.

'No, just wanted to make sure. I've been feeling a little down recently. And you know how i'd told you about that hook up, well we didn't quite use protection. So yea, just wanted to be safe.' She said and i understood.

We explored the city, we went to the Louvre, Eifel tower and a few cafes.

'Well we've most definitely deserved a nice dinner.' Blake said as we went to sit down.

'I'm so happy with the bracelets.' Selena said and we all stook our wrists out. We'd gotten matching van Cleef bracelets. I know a little much, but it was so worth it.

We ordered a lot of food and a few cocktails. Not going crazy like last night, it's all about balance. We ate, drank and laughed and wrapped up right before midnight. We took a Uber home and all changed into our pajamas.

'Nice shirt.' Selena yelled to me from the kitchen. I was wearing my 'Travis fucker' shirt again. I don't know why, but i was just so comfy.

Selena placed the popcorn down and the sodas. We all talked for hours on end. And we played a few games including once again, truth or dare. It's just one of our favorite games.

'Uhm, Grace truth or dare.' Selena asked Gracie.

'Truth.' She said.

'Last guy you fucked, what was the worst thing about it.' Selena asked Gracie.

'Probably the fact i thought i was pregnant after. I'm not don't worry.' We all sighed a little in relief.

'Tay, truth or dare.' Gracie asked me.

'Dare.' I said feeling bold.

'Call Travis up, and say you really wanna bone.' She laughed out and i grabbed my phone.