Sex, Drugs, Etc

(part 2 'Sigarettes before sex')

Taylor's pov

It's about 10 pm i'm at the office, behind my desk just snacking on some chips as i'm working on some stuff for the next album. When i suddenly hear loud steps coming from the hallway. When i see the door open Tree is standing, looking not too pleased with me.

'TAYLOR ALISSON FUCKING SWIFT YOU BETTER HAVE ONE HELL OF AN EXPLANATION'
Tree shouts in my face as she shoves a printed picture of me and Travis smoking outside of the club.

Shit i totally forgot that there were just people there, someone must've snapped that when we didn't pay attention.

'WELL?!, Taylor are you some kind of drug addict because i've got to know those type of this you know it being my job and all' Tree still looks pissed. 'And who is that man lighting your SIGARETTE' She just noticed Travis.

'That's Travis' I say quietly.

'Who the fuck is Travis' She askes

Shit what do i do, i can't say he's the guy i'm secretly in love with and fucked once. 'Just a friend' slips out of my mouth before i could stop myself.

'Oh you must i'm think stupid?, you know i can see every contact in your phone Taylor. If he's just a friend why is did you save him as 'Help, fuck guy i love but fucked once'.' Shit i did have him saved like that i don't even know why.

'Well i think i do love him Tree' The words slip out of my mouth.

'That's great but you don't smoke sigarettes with the people you love, he's already got a bad influence on you Taylor' She says kind of concerns as she sits down in front of me.

I was so fed up with her, i'm not some baby i could do what ever and who ever the fuck i wanted. 'It was literally my idea, you don't even know him' I say keeping my voice calm.

'Well you don't either, you can't go around sleeping with random people Taylor.' Tree says but a regret already passed her. 'That's not what i meant' She says.

'No i understand perfectly, that's exactly what you meant. You know what fuck you Tree, i'm gonna go see Travis and sleep with him and smoke with him. You know sex, drugs, etc.' I found myself leaving my office and going to my car. I typed in his adres still saved from the other night. I had no idea if he was home, i just hoped he was i really did.

I ring the doorbell and see Travis coming down the stairs, looking a little confused. He opens the door and i don't think, i just kiss him. Hard, long needing more. I loved him but i really just was here for sex. It seemed like he understood so he lifted me up as we made out. Walking up the stairs, the only sounds were our having breathing and our tongues sliding against each other.

He lays me on to his bed and takes off his shorts getting right in to it. I was wearing a simple black beachy dress so that slipped off nice and easy. We never did go on that date i thought. But that was something we'd get to later, right now all i wanted was him.

He shoved my underwear down as i undid my bra. His erection sprung as i tucked his boxers down. He lays himself on top of me and inserts himself, no time for teasing.

I moan loudly, almost screaming at the sudden feeling of him inside me. O my god he was large, i loved it. He fucked me hard, fast. My thighs trembling as he grabbed my waist to pull himself closer. My head falling back as we cursed both our orgasms hitting us. We rode it out, just what i needed, him. He lays himself next to me.

'Okay i'm gonna need some explaining baby' Travis says as he catches his breath. 'We never went on a date and now you just show up. I'm not your little sex toy Taylor.' He says kind of serious.

'I know you're not Travis, i just-' I don't know how to say it but there i go. 'I think i'm in love with you Travis' i say already regretting spilling those words.

'You're what?' Travis can't believe it.

'I love you' I repeat myself.

'O my god baby, i love you too. So much come here' Travis pulls me into a sweet loving kiss. 'I know it's early but since we're doing this, could i be your boyfriend?' His voice is sweet and soft.

'Yes! Of course' I almost scream. This day is perfect, Tree always does something right.  I spend the night at Travis's, cuddled up in his arms watching Friends and eating some chocolates. Before we went to sleep i texted Tree i was sorry and updated her about what happened between me and Travis. Not all of it, just the fact that he was my boyfriend now. One i truly love, with my whole heart. I have a boyfriend, and it's Travis o my god.

We tuck ourselves in the sheets and i curl up in Travis's chest. My boyfriend's chest.