7 minutes in heaven

Taylor is famous, but she and Travis are just friends

Taylor's pov

I was getting ready to go to this party Travis had invited me. Being the amazing friend i am i agreed to go. It was just a mixup of his friends and mine, but mostly mutual since we kind of blended into one big friend group over the years.

I put on some dark red lip stick as i heard Travis honk, letting me know he was here. I grabbed my purse and keys and went up to his car. I was just wearing a simple white button up and a little skirt with some strap on heels.

'Looking good.' He chuckled and i slapped him on his shoulder.

'Well let's get this over with.' I say and snap on my seat belt.

'It's gonna be fun, trust me.' Travis says and we drive off.

We get to the party and say hi to everyone. I see Selena so i walk up to her.

'Hey girl!' She hugs me as she hands me a drink. 'Come on lighten up.' She grabs my hand and leads me into the main area of the living room. She gets everyone's attention by literal screaming. 'Listen up, we're gonna be playing seven minutes in heaven. If you want to join you may take a seat.' Selena and i sit down on the floor and everyone sits next to us in a large circle. Travis sits next to me.

'Okay i'm gonna spin this bottle if it lands on you, we're going in the closet.' The bottle spins and lands on Blake.

'Don't make out.' Ryan laughed them off.

'My turn.' Sabrina grabs the bottle and it lands on Barry.

'That's so unfair.' Gracie shrugs.

They got back, obvious that they hadn't kept their hands to themselves.

'My turn.' I grab the bottle and my heart is pounding as it spins. It lands on Travis, why am i nervous. We get up and walk into the closet.

'This is so stupid, we can just talk?' I say and he looks at me, like he wants to say something. 'Travis?'

'Tay, don't interrupt me i need to say this. I've had a crush on you for about five years now. Yeah i've dated but i've always loved you, i'm in love with you Tay. I love you.' He says and i don't know how to react. I've never had given it any thought but now.

'I love you to Travis.' I say, and i really do i love him so so much. I step forwards and suddenly my lips are on his. His hand slips into my hair and our lips melt into each other. Getting used to his taste, needing more. I slip my tongue across his bottom lip, causing me to get entry. Our tongues slip around each other, pulling him closer. His other hand slips onto my waist and i lift my arms onto neck. Our tongues still tangled as a little moan escapes my lips.

He slams me into the wall and starts to pull on each button. Giving him full sight to my breast, he stares and then starts to kiss my neck. He was sucking gently and i moaned in response.

'Guys times u-.' Selena stood there as she laughed and then closed the door again.

'Oh my god.' I laughed and Travis did to. I got dressed and he gave me a long, hot and lingering kiss before we got out. My hair was a little rough and there were obviously hickies on my neck. No change hiding what we'd done.

The party eventually got pretty fun, Travis and i did not let go of each other. We said goodbye as Selena signed me a 'call me'. We stepped into his car and we drove back to my place.

'Do you want to come in?' I said and Travis happily agreed.

We didn't say anything as i opened up the door. I turned around as i closed it when we were inside. Travis grabbed me and shoved me into the nearest wall, causing me to whimper a little bit.