You dont break a promise

Travis's pov

I was very excited to see Kylie and Jason again, i hadn't seen them since August and it was December now. This was kind of an early Christmas since me and Tay were spending actual Christmas with her family. The girls we're gonna be their to, they love Taylor so much.

'Tay are you ready yet? We don't want to be late again.' I chuckle as i hear the clicking sounds off heals coming closer to me.

'I'm ready, besides it was you who made us late last time. Remember, mister what shirt do i wear?' She slaps my shoulder as she takes a quick peek in the mirror.

'You look beautiful baby.' I say and i lean in to give her a quick kiss, but Taylor swings her arms around my neck. She pulls me closer and deepens the kiss, sliding her tongue against my bottom lip before i pull back.

'Ugh you're so annoying.' She shrugged.

'Later baby, we have to go.' I grab the keys and open the car door for Taylor.

'You'll never stop doing that now are you?' She giggled.

'I'll always open the car door for you, Miss Swift.' I say as i get in and drive off.

We arrived at their house and already the door was open. Kylie was standing there with little Bennett in her arms.

'Hii.' Taylor hugs Kylie as she gives Bennett a little kiss on her head.

'I'm so glad you guys are here!' Kylie says as she closes the door behind us.

'Hey big fella, hello Tay.' Jason says from the couch, he was watching some Christmas movie together with Wyatt and Elliotte.

'Well let's eat the girls are unfortunately kind of tired and Wyatt's not feeling so good. So me and Jason thought we'd do diner and then drinks for the adults?' She suggested.

Taylor's pov

I was so happy that we got to do this and everyone was so cool about it. I really saw all of them as my own family.

'Sounds good.' Travis says.

Dinner was amazing, Kylie really outdid herself. Poor Wyatt didn't look that great but she was still very happy and smiled all the way through dinner.

'I know you said no presents but i did get you all a little something.' I said handing everyone their own present.

'You didn't have to Tay.' Jason says opening his gift, it was a bracelet with a little glass circle. If you look into the circle there was a picture of the five of them. 'Thank you it's very nice.' He says offering me a smile.

I got the girls both their own little necklace and i gave Bennett a little bow.

'This is very sweet Tay, girls say thank you.' Kylie said to them.

'Thank you auntie Tay.' Wyatt and Elliotte got up and gave me a hug.

'No problem little monkeys.' I said before turning to Kylie as she opened up the envelope i'd given her.

'It's an invitation to a little girls trip i'm planning. Gracie, Sabrina. Selena and Blake will be there too, and it's in Hawaii.' I said smiling very big.

'Omg that's so sweet and amazing Tay, you're the best.' She gave me a tight hug. 'I think it's time to get the girls to bed Jason.' She said before getting up.

'Well clean up.' Travis offered and Kylie smiled.

I was washing some plates as Travis stood behind me with his arms around my middle, turning me around to face him.

'What are you doing?' I said while smirking, his intensions were clear.

He didn't say anything and just kissed me, making me drop the plate in the sink behind me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and swung my tongue against his bottom lip. The kiss grew deeper as our tongues tangled in each other's mouths, both fighting for dominance. Travis picked me up and placed me on the counter next to the sink. My legs automatically fell open as he stood between them. My legs were shaking with need as i already felt myself growing slick in between my thighs.

Travis, clearly not thinking straight shoved my underwear aside and shoved in two fingers. I moaned loudly as he slammed his lips against mine, his tongue sliding the sound away. His fingers settled on a past as i moan and squirmed beneath him. I was already so close and he felt it too.

We kept making out roughly, Travis slipped his other hand on my ass and kissed me down my neck. Sucking gently on it, making me whimper. We startled apart as we saw a little girl staring at us.

Travis slipped his fingers out of me causing me to whimper. We went bright red as we saw Wyatt standing there, confused and grossed out.

She ran upstairs and came back with Kylie in front of her.

'My four year old daughter just informed me that Travis has turned into a vampire?' She said looking not too pleased. Wyatt ran upstairs again at Kylie's tone.

'We just-.' Travis started.

'No i don't want to hear it, you two are so fucking weird.' She laughed, actually laughed.

'Huh? You're not mad?' I said finally moving my head away from Travis's back.

'Why would i be? Wyatt's too young to understand she walked in on her aunt and uncle having a wild make out session on the counter. Oh about the fingers inside of Tay she asked some questions, so i said you two will explain it all to her at breakfast. Well now get some sleep, and actual sleeping i don't need Taylor's cum on my sheets.' She walked off and i went bright red at her last sentence.

That had happened about five times now, and the first two times i was able to lie. I've bought like seven new pairs of sheets i think. But it does make a fun cocktail story.

'Madam.' Travis opened the door of our bedroom to me.

'Such a gentleman.' I said as i turned around facing him. He slipped his hands up thighs around my hips. 'We can't-.' I said before his lips were already on mine, our tongues immediately touching. He placed me on top of him, straddling his lap. We made out like crazy, but not having any form of sex. Mostly because i was about to get my period and we didn't want to risk getting knocked up in the middle of the eras tour. Besides we made a promise and we were sure as hell gonna do it tomorrow on our anniversary.

We mostly spend the rest of the evening talking about what a night we're gonna have tomorrow. Travis told me a little about the date he had planned for us. We didn't mind spending the morning here on our anniversary, we loved family so it was perfect.

We made out more than i'd like to admit, not even going to second base once. My tongue has never worked so hard before. I did straddle him and kind of rode him, but fully clothed. We didn't break our promise to Kylie.

-

We woke up to the sound of Wyatt entering our room and sitting on the end of the bed.

'Mommy told me to ask you guys myself why auntie Tay was out of breath and sort of screaming on the counter. And why uncle Travis had his fingers inside of her. So why?' She asked in the most serious tone ever.

'Well sweetie, we were just trying out some dance positions for auntie Tay's tour. You know the one with all the singing and colors. That's also why she was out of breath.' Travis replied.

'And the finger thing?' Wyatt asked me.

'He obviously wasn't inside me, his hand was there because of the dancing pose.' I said kind of nervous if she'd believe me and not google it or something.

'Ooh so the cracking of the bed was just some dancing. I get it now thank you.' The four year old walked off as Travis and i bursted out laughing.

'We're never welcome here again.' I said as we both giggled.

'Come on let's go get breakfast.' Travis pulled me out of the bed and we got up, still giggling.