CHAPTER 29

"I have found that most troubles seem less troubling."

Kim should have said no to the offer. Kim should have insisted on rejecting it. He doesn't know how he always ended up falling for those dangerous charms that he said yes to. Now he's anxious, thinking about where his boyfriend was.

Kim couldn't forget where they were having a quiet afternoon in his room when it happened. They like having each other's presence at any time of the day. Especially Kim who just got home that morning. He was stuck at his studio the whole night, recording new songs. With the new inspiration that got him, Kim was writing nonstop. Damn. Every idea. Every word. Every tune. Every melody. Everything is about Porchay. He could write a thousand songs about him.

Porchay was laying his head on Kim's chest, enjoying the vibration of his boyfriend's soft humming. "Can I go with you on your mom's birthday?" Porchay suddenly asked, looking up at him through his long lashes. Kim stopped his humming, looked down at him with furrowed eyebrows, and asked why. Porchay shrugged, "I wanted to be with you. I want to celebrate your mom's birthday too." he simply answered.

"I appreciate that, sweetheart, but I don't think it's a good idea," Kim said. He doesn't mind having Porchay around his brothers. Pretty sure they will be glad that someone is finally around to accompany him. However, he is extremely against the idea of having Porchay around his father. He doesn't even know how they will react once they know about his relationship with Porchay.

Porchay pouted, "Why?" he asked. Fuck. That face. Kim couldn't answer, his mind was too distracted with the beauty Porchay had. "Please, Kim. I wanted to see my brother too. Please... Please..." the young lad pleaded. Fuck. Porchay rounded his beautiful doe-like eyes as he pleaded. That is Kim's absolute weakness. He never thought he could have such a thing.

Kim mentally cursed at himself. Thinking about it, he shouldn't have fallen for his boyfriend's charm. Now that they are in the main house and Porchay is out of his sight makes him want to lose his goddamn mind. Thanks to the stars his father is not home today. He was somehow at ease. He might be with his brother Porsche since he's not around as well.

"You looked distracted, Kim." Kinn suddenly said, which made Kim whip his head to him. He didn't even notice how much he looked around just to find Porchay. "If you're looking for Porchay, he's with Porsche in the backyard. It was so nice of you to bring him here," he added.

"Porchay? Is that his name? The boy you brought with you?" Khun asked, Kim nodded in response. The Theerapanyakul brothers were currently having lunch. Kim loses his appetite the moment Porchay is not beside him, so he just sits there playing with his food. Khun propped an arm on the table and rested his chin on his hand. "He's really cute, way cuter than Porsche," he commented. Kim had to bite his lips to hold back a smile. Of course, his boyfriend is cute. That's why he fell in love with him.

"It's okay, Kim. You might not say it, but Khun and I can clearly see it in your face." Kinn said in a calm and comforting tone. It almost sounds like how his mother would talk to them. "You are in love with him, aren't you? We can see it the moment you stepped foot in this house a while ago. You can't take your eyes off of him and you've been looking for him nonstop until now." he added.

"Oh, Kimmy..." Khun cooed at him, clutching his chest dramatically. "I am happy for you. I am proud that you have finally developed some emotions and feelings in you," he said which made Kim roll his eyes in annoyance. "I got to meet him. Are you guys together now? What is he like? Is he hard-headed too like Porsche? Does he ann–"

"Tankhun," Kim said, cutting him off and sighed. "Porchay... He makes me happy. Yes, I do love him." he professed. This statement alone made Tankhun squeal in delight. He paused momentarily, licking his inside cheek before speaking again, "And I will do anything to protect him." he said in a serious tone then looked at Kinn who nodded as if he understood what he meant.