Chapter Nineteen

I nearly threw myself into Ed's arms when I realized it was him. Michael was there too, but I didn't care. "Reggie is that you?" Ed asked. I nodded.

"What are you doing out here?!" Michael exclaimed, angrily. "Have you gone barmy!? Its 3 in the bloody morning!" I tried, desperately, to hold back the tears, but they came pooling out. Michael stared at me.

"Michael, shut it." Ed said, elbowing him. He wrapped his arms around me, in a hug, and brought me inside. "Reggie, what happened?" He asked, soothingly. He glanced at Michael. "Go get her some tea."

"Fine." Michael snapped, going into the kitchen. Ed brought me into the living room and set me down on the couch. Then he turned on the light and saw the blood on my arms and legs.

"Reggie, what happened?" He asked again, sounding concerned. I tried explaining the dream, but I couldn't stop crying. Ed sat down next to me and held me close to him. "Hush, now... Everything is okay..." He whispered, kissing my forehead.

When I could finally speak again, Michael walked into the room with a cup of tea and gave it to me. "Thank you..." I croaked, taking a sip of it.

"Now, why are you here?" Michael demanded. I frowned and told them about the dream. Michael threw his arms in the air. "Are you pulling my leg!?" He shouted. Before he could say anything else, Ed spoke up.

"Shut it. She is scared and she's hurt." He said, looking at my legs and arms. Michael rolled his eyes and left the room again.

"I'll get the firstaid kit." He grumbled.

"E-ed...?" I whispered. He looked at my face. His eyes were tired, but also concerned. "D-do... Do you..." I stammered. Just ask him... My eyes started tearing up again. "Do you love me?"

"Reggie, whatever happened in that dream isn't real." He said. "I love you a lot. And David would never hurt you." I opened my mouth to speak, but Michael came back into the room.

"You clean her up, Ed. I'm heading off." He said, setting a plastic box in front of Ed. Then he turned and walked out of the room, yawning.

"Don't mind him, Reggie..." Ed said to me. "He's just tired." Ed climbed off the couch and sat down in front of me with the box. He opened it and pulled out a bunch of first aid stuff.

I sat there patiently as Ed cleaned my wounds. It hurt, but I tried not to show it. My stomach growled, but I ignored it. Ed glanced at me and said nothing. I took another sip of tea and continued to sit there silently.

"Reggie, you want me to walk you home or do you want to stay here?" Ed asked. I shrugged. At this point, all I wanted to do was sleep.

"I don't care..." I muttered. Ed nodded.

"Okay, well how about you just sleep here on the couch?" He asked. I nodded slowly. "Okay. I'll be right back."

Ed left the room to get me a pillow and a blanket. I just sat there on the couch. He probably hates me now. I shouldn't have come to this flat. I should've gone somewhere else.

"Here, love." Ed said, setting the pillow down on one end of the couch. I laid down, setting my phone on the floor. Ed covered me with the blanket and kissed my cheek. "Good night, Reggie." He whispered.

"Good night Ed..." I replied. "And... Thanks."

"For what?"

"For... Everything. I guess."

"No need to thank me."

"But Ed..."

"I love you." Ed said, rather loudly. I blushed.

"I love you too..."

~time lapse~

Ed walked me home the next morning. It was drizzling, but it was nice. Sage was at the pub when we got there. "Reggie? Where have you been?" She asked. "Did you stay at Ed's?" I didn't reply and just went upstairs to my room. I heard Ed talking to Sage as I did. He said my name multiple times.

He is telling her I'm crazy... What the hell have I done to myself? I laid down on my bed for a few minutes. I wouldn't let myself cry again. Not again. I sighed. Then I sat up.

"Okay." I said to myself. "It ends here." The room was silent. "I know you can hear me. Answer me." That's when I realized I was talking to the voice in my head. "Answer me!" I exclaimed.

"Reggie...?" I looked at the door and saw David. I remembered my dream. He raped me. I shook the thought away. He wouldn't do that. It was just a dream.

"Hi." I said. David looked like he was about to cry. What happened?

"Ed told us what happened..." He said, sitting down on the end of my bed. "About the dream and about last night..." David shifted uneasily on the end of the bed. "Reggie I have to tell you something... And I really don't want to..." I moved away from him.

"W-what is it...?" I asked, quietly. David squeaked. I looked at his face and saw he was starting to cry.

"Reggie... I..." He looked at me with a face a red as blood. "I raped you..."

Hey guys! That was chapter nineteen! I started crying a bit while writing this chapter. I mean, its really depressing and shit... I'm sorry. Also, this chapter is a bit shorter than usual and I'm sorry for that too xD ALSO WE HAVE REACHED 150 READS/VIEWS AMD I AM SO HAPPY THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!! Anyways, vote, comment, and follow if you want!
-Liz