Chapter 2: Fifty years...?

"Tetsuya," Hiruzen finally managed, his voice trembling. "It's been... it's been over fifty years. We thought... we thought you were lost, sealed away..."

The words hung heavy in the air, unanswered questions lingering between them. Tetsuya looked up, eyes filled with pain and confusion. "Fifty years? But... why? How?"

Before Hiruzen could find the words to respond, Tetsuya asked. "Are they really all gone? Is there no more Senju clan and my relatives? Is my family... no more?

"Tetsuya, not everything is lost" said Hiruzen "you still have two relatives left".

Tetsuya's eyes have sharpened instantly, and he asked. "Who are they? I couldn't feel anyone in Senju compound."

"Your niece Tsunade is still alive but she isn't currently in the village... and there is one more... Uzumaki boy but he doesn't know about his heritage. I... I'm not strong enough to protect him." Ended Hiruzen with a tired voice.

Tetsuya took a deep breath, trying to steady himself and digest the information. The weight of the past and the uncertainty of the future pressed down on him, but information that somebody is still alive gave him a glimmer of hope. He slowly got to his feet, his resolve hardening.

"Then let's go to your office, we have a lot to talk about." He said, with his firm voice despite the lingering pain.

___________________________________________

As they walked out of the ruins, a sense of determination filled the air. The return of Tetsuya Senju marked the beginning of a new era, one that would see the resurgence of the Senju Clan and the protection of the village they held dear. But the path ahead was fraught with challenges, and only time would tell if they could overcome them and restore the glory of the past...