Chapter 35: Me Deidara, Great Escape Artist!

The battlefield was a scene of chaos and destruction. Smoke and debris filled the air as explosions echoed across the landscape. Amidst the chaos, Deidara stood on his giant clay bird, surveying the aftermath with wide eyes.

"This is bad," Deidara muttered to himself, his voice tinged with fear and regret. He watched as his fellow Akatsuki members, Sasori and Juzo Biwa, were systematically dismantled by the terrifying force known as Tetsuya Senju, the Fifth Hokage of Konohagakure.

"I should never have left Iwagakure in the first place," Deidara thought, his heart pounding. "Grandpa Onoki warned me about the dangers out here, but I was too arrogant, un. Maybe if I beg, he'll let me come back."

Deidara's thoughts raced as he spurred his clay bird higher into the sky, distancing himself from the deadly confrontation below. He watched in horror as Juzo Biwa, a former member of the Seven Ninja Swordsmen of the Mist, fell to Tetsuya's relentless assault. The Hokage's mastery over water-style jutsu and his overwhelming physical prowess were too much for Juzo to handle.

"Tetsuya Senju," Deidara whispered, his voice trembling. "This Hokage singlehandedly took down two S-rank shinobi. He's a monster."

Deidara's eyes flicked back to the battlefield, where Tetsuya was now retrieving Juzo's sword, Kubikiribōchō. He knew that sword would be a valuable gift for Mei Terumi, the new Mizukage of Kirigakure, solidifying an alliance between Konoha and the Land of Water.

"I have to get out of here, un," Deidara resolved. "This world is too scary, filled with monsters like that Hokage. I need to find a safe place to regroup and rethink my life choices."

As Deidara flew away, his mind was a whirlwind of fear and regret. He knew that facing Tetsuya Senju head-on was suicide. His only hope was to find a way to escape the clutches of the Akatsuki and perhaps seek forgiveness from his former village.

____________________________________________________________

Meanwhile, in a dark, secluded hideout, Zetsu reported the grim news to a masked man. The room was dimly lit, casting long shadows across the walls.

"Juzo and Sasori are no more," Zetsu said, his voice emotionless. "They ran into the Fifth Hokage, Tetsuya Senju."

The masked man, known to some as Tobi, but in reality, the mastermind Obito Uchiha, leaned back in his chair, his single visible eye narrowing.

"Hmm, the Fifth Hokage, Tetsuya Senju," Obito mused, his voice calm but with an undertone of menace. "He possesses the power and skill to singlehandedly take down two of our members. This could complicate our plans significantly."

Zetsu remained silent, waiting for Obito's next move.

"Perhaps I should test him myself," Obito continued, a cruel smirk forming beneath his mask. "It would be interesting to see how he fares against me. We cannot afford to let such a powerful shinobi disrupt our plans."

Obito's mind was already formulating a strategy. He knew that Tetsuya Senju would not be easily defeated, but testing his abilities personally would provide invaluable insights. The Akatsuki's goals were too important to be thwarted by a single, albeit incredibly powerful, Hokage.

"Prepare the necessary arrangements," Obito ordered. "We'll see just how strong this Tetsuya Senju really is."

As Zetsu left to carry out his orders, Obito's thoughts were filled with a mix of curiosity and anticipation. The clash between the mastermind of the Akatsuki and the Fifth Hokage would be a battle for the ages, one that could reshape the fate of the shinobi world.