Chapter 38: I am Uchiha Madara!

"I am Uchiha Madara!"

The declaration echoed through the night air atop the secluded rooftop. The masked man, his Sharingan glowing menacingly, exuded an aura of raw power and menace. Tetsuya Senju, the Fifth Hokage, stood across from him, the moon casting a pale light over the scene.

Before the masked man could make another move, Tetsuya acted. In a blur of speed, Tetsuya activated his Flying Raijin technique, teleporting himself and the masked man away from the village. The landscape around them changed in an instant, from the familiar rooftops of Konoha to a desolate, rocky plain miles away.

"You're not real Madara and you are not going to harm my village," Tetsuya declared, his voice calm but filled with determination.

The masked man, momentarily disoriented by the sudden shift, quickly regained his composure. "You think you can defeat me, Senju?" he sneered, his Sharingan spinning ominously.

Tetsuya didn't respond with words. Instead, he launched into a fierce assault, his hands weaving through a series of complex hand signs. "Water Style: Water Dragon Jutsu!" he shouted, summoning a massive water dragon that surged toward the masked man with ferocious speed.

The masked man responded in kind, phasing through the attack with his Kamui ability. As the water dragon passed harmlessly through him, he counterattacked, summoning chains from the ground to ensnare Tetsuya.

Tetsuya anticipated the move, teleporting away with his Flying Raijin before the chains could bind him. Reappearing behind the masked man, he delivered a powerful kick aimed at his back. The masked man turned intangible just in time, causing Tetsuya's attack to pass through him once again.

"You can't touch me," the masked man taunted. "I control space itself."

Tetsuya's eyes narrowed. "We'll see about that."

He activated Sage Mode, his senses and strength heightening instantly. His eyes took on the distinctive black pigmentation around the irises, and he felt the natural energy flowing through him, amplifying his abilities.

The masked man noticed the change and smirked. "Sage Mode, huh? Impressive, but still not enough."

Tetsuya ignored the taunt, focusing instead on the rhythm of the masked man's intangibility. He realized that there was a brief moment when the masked man had to become tangible to launch an attack or to grab him with his Kamui.

Seizing that split-second opportunity, Tetsuya engaged his Flying Raijin again, teleporting in rapid succession around the masked man, disorienting him. "Water Style: Water Severing Wave!" Tetsuya unleashed a high-pressure jet of water, timing it perfectly with the masked man's brief moment of tangibility.

The water jet sliced through the masked man's arm, eliciting a grunt of pain. The masked man retaliated with a barrage of shuriken, each one enhanced with explosive tags. Tetsuya deflected them with his kunai, teleporting to avoid the ensuing explosions.

The battle raged on, both shinobi pushing their limits. Tetsuya utilized his mastery of water-style jutsu, flooding the battlefield and using the water to his advantage. He created water clones to confuse the masked man, each clone launching synchronized attacks.

The masked man, despite his injuries, fought back with ferocity, using his Sharingan to predict and counter Tetsuya's moves. He summoned giant fireballs to scorch the terrain, clashing against Tetsuya's water-based attacks.

Tetsuya dodged and weaved through the attacks, his speed and agility unmatched. He combined his water-style jutsu with the precision of Flying Raijin, teleporting and attacking from all angles. "Sage Art: Water Fang Bullet!" he called out, sending multiple spiraling water drills toward the masked man.

The masked man phased through most of them, but Tetsuya's relentless assault wore him down. Realizing he couldn't win through conventional means, the masked man decided to unleash his trump card. "This ends now," he hissed, forming the hand seals. "Fire Release: Blast Wave Wild Dance!"

Tetsuya's eyes widened as the masked man unleashed a terrifying fire ninjutsu, rivaling the might of the real Madara. Tetsuya reacted instantly. "Flying Raijin: Seal!" Tetsuya shouted, teleporting directly in front of the masked man. He placed a special Flying Raijin mark on the masked man's chest, ensuring he couldn't escape.

With Sage Mode enhancing his strength, Tetsuya delivered a devastating series of blows, each one aimed at the masked man's vital points. The masked man tried to phase through the attacks, but the precision and speed of Tetsuya's strikes left him no room to react.

The final blow sent the masked man crashing to the ground, bloodied and bruised. Tetsuya stood over him, breathing heavily but victorious. "You're finished," he declared. "Sage Art: Spear of Cruel Water!" A beam of compressed water rushed at the masked man with insane speed, impossible to dodge.

The water spear reached the masked man, making a gaping hole in his body. Tetsuya remained on alert when suddenly, the dead body vanished into thin air. He knew exactly what had happened—he had studied the Uchiha's forbidden techniques from the warring state era. Izanagi, the masked man had sacrificed his Sharingan to cheat death. A grim expression formed on Tetsuya's face, knowing his foe hadn't truly died but was now significantly weakened.

____________________________________________________________

Kamui dimension opened up, and Obito Uchiha collapsed on the ground, his body bloodied and bruised. Zetsu emerged from the ground, his expression unreadable.

"What happened? Did you get him?" asked White Zetsu. Black Zetsu remained silent.

Obito, gasping for air, replied, "This isn't over. That man... he is truly terrifying. I couldn't do anything against him."

Zetsu's eyes narrowed. "What do you plan to do?"

Obito, still breathing heavily, replied, "We need to rethink our strategy. Tetsuya Senju... he's a greater threat than we anticipated."