Chapter 39: Hokage-sama!

Tetsuya sat behind his desk in the Hokage's office, the room illuminated by the soft morning light filtering through the windows. He was reviewing reports and sipping tea when an ANBU ninja suddenly burst through the door, panting and visibly shaken.

"Hokage-sama!" the ANBU ninja exclaimed, kneeling before Tetsuya.

Tetsuya set his tea down and looked up, his expression serious. "What happened?"

The ANBU ninja took a deep breath before delivering the shocking news. "Takigakure was wiped off the face of the earth!"

Tetsuya's eyes widened in disbelief. "What...? By who?"

"We don't know, Hokage-sama! But we've heard whispers about someone called the 'God of Amegakure.' He single-handedly destroyed the entire village."

Tetsuya sighed deeply, anxiety gnawing at the edges of his mind. "The God of Amegakure, huh..." He shook his head, trying to process the gravity of the situation. "Is that everything?"

The ANBU ninja hesitated, his voice trembling. "Hokage-sama..."

Tetsuya's eyes narrowed. "Hmm? Speak."

"The Seven-Tailed Beast was stolen..."

"WHAT!?" Tetsuya yelled, rising from his chair in shock. His mind raced, piecing together the implications of such a brazen attack. "They stole the tailed beast..."

Tetsuya took a moment to steady his breath. His usually composed demeanor was strained under the weight of the news. "ANBU, call for the council. We need to gather for a strategic meeting immediately!"

The ANBU ninja nodded and vanished in a blur, leaving Tetsuya alone with his thoughts. He clenched his fists, feeling the weight of his responsibilities as Hokage. The threats to his village and the wider shinobi world were growing more dangerous by the day.

As he stood there, the urgency of the situation settled over him like a heavy cloak. Tetsuya knew that this was just the beginning of a much larger conflict, one that would require all his strength, wisdom, and resolve to navigate.