Chapter 37: Who are you?

After returning to Konoha, Tetsuya immediately resumed his Hokage duties, diving into a stack of paperwork, meetings, and village affairs. Despite the recent intense battles, he knew he couldn't afford to rest. The village needed his guidance and leadership more than ever. But amidst the responsibilities and endless tasks, he made sure to carve out time for his adopted son, Naruto.

That afternoon, Tetsuya and Naruto sat at their favorite place, Ichiraku Ramen. The bustling atmosphere and the savory aroma of freshly cooked ramen brought a sense of normalcy and comfort. Naruto slurped his noodles enthusiastically, chatting animatedly about his latest pranks and dreams of becoming Hokage someday.

"Believe it, Otousan! I'm gonna be the best Hokage ever!" Naruto declared, his eyes sparkling with determination.

Tetsuya chuckled, ruffling Naruto's hair. "I have no doubt about that, Naruto. You've got the heart and spirit for it."

As they enjoyed their meal, Tetsuya suddenly felt a presence, a dark and malevolent aura that sent a chill down his spine. His senses heightened, and his expression turned serious. He placed a few banknotes on the counter and turned to Naruto.

"Naruto, I just remembered I have to do something. Go back home after you finish," Tetsuya said, his tone leaving no room for argument.

Naruto looked up, slightly puzzled but nodded. "Sure thing, tousan. Be careful."

With a reassuring nod, Tetsuya left the ramen stand, vanishing in an instant. He reappeared on the roof of a high building, scanning the area with keen eyes. The malevolent presence grew stronger, and soon, a figure emerged from the shadows, standing before him.

The man wore an orange whirl mask, concealing his face except for one eye. The aura of malice around him was palpable, and Tetsuya's eyes narrowed, his guard up.

"Who are you?" Tetsuya demanded, his voice steady and authoritative.

The masked man tilted his head slightly, a cruel smirk evident even through the mask. "So, you are the famed Fifth Hokage, Tetsuya Senju. I've heard much about you."

Tetsuya's eyes narrowed further, his body tensing in preparation. "And you are?"