16.

"RHYTHM, RHYTHM, RHYTHM!"

The crowd cheering. the lights. The sweat. The adrenaline rush.

These were a few things in life that excited Ved Hayer, the official vocalist and sometimes-rapper of boyband Rhythm.

Rhythm had become famous overnight. The boys were in high spirits seeing how their first music video "Full hearts" had already reached a thousand million views with comments full of love. Of course, there were a few with hate and creepy ones too, but the amount of love flowing had eradicated the hate.

It had been almost a year since their debut. The groups' schedule was very hectic. So much so that their sleeping and eating time had reduced but they were still thriving. They knew their schedule for the next full year already, yet the boys found time to chill with each other like their trainee days. They knew that they were in this together and won't ever let go of each other.

The first time they went out as a group after the release of their music video, the only thing they could see was the flash of cameras. They looked scared in their pictures as it was their first time being in the limelight and getting clicked by the paparazzi.

Ved was so used to the flash of the camera by now. Everywhere he'd go, there was a camera right in front of his face. He knew how to act on camera and how to be in real life. He now understood how his favourite celebrities would feel pre and post interviews or on and off camera, now that he was a celebrity himself.

It's not that he wasn't being himself on camera, but whenever he was tired, he still had to act all happy and giggly, though at that exact moment he wanted to crash on the bed.

Currently, they were having their own concert in the United States. They weren't doing an international one as their first, since they had been around only for a year. As the boys entered the stage the crowd cheered. They went ahead to look at their fans and waved at them with excitement. Everyone chose random spots at the edge of the stage and tried to interact with the fans.

They performed their full album, 'Hearts of Joy', and the crowd cheered wildly. The posters that the fans made were even wilder. Ved didn't understand the limit his Harmonies could go to. They made him laugh every time. He was very grateful to his fans to accept him as he is and send him all their love.

Sometimes the love from their fans was obsessive. It wasn't all the fans, but only some of them. Those fans would sometimes run towards one of the boys and try to kiss them.

The most recent event that happened was with Samar. He was walking with two of his bodyguards and suddenly a girl ran up to him and jumped on him. Samar didn't know what to do and due to the sudden jump, he fell down on the ground and injured the end tip of his spinal cord. He had to go for physiotherapy for a month, but now he was completely fine with a bit of pain at times. As for the girl who was an obsessive fan, she was banned from any concerts or any venue that the boys would be at. She was also fined by the company due to injuries that Samar had to endure.

Apart from people injuring them, the boys injured themselves mentally by overworking. The boys just wanted to be unstoppable. Sometimes, the people who would make them work wouldn't understand that they might get sick and would still make them work. No one ever understood their misery. They couldn't remember the last time they rested. Their only rest was their sleep.

Recently, Hayden had passed out on camera while they were filming something for their fans. Everyone on the set knew Hayden was sick, but it was common for artists to shoot in sickness. Unfortunately, Hayden fainted while filming and it worried the boys seeing their youngest go through something so terrible.

Being sick but still working had become so normal for the boys that even their body was getting used to it. They had no time to even realise that they were being unhealthy. They had their diets and worked out too, but overworking was not good for them. They wanted to achieve everything they could.