Special Chapter (Part 3)

Special Chapter

Kennedy Sid Chavez Bonaccorsi

Fuck!! Isang araw ko pa nga lang nakakasama si cuore mio pinatawag pa ako ni tanda. Tss.

When I arrived at our mansion, dumiretso agad ako sa office ni dad. I didn't bother to knock and entered without his permission.

"What now?" nababagot na panimula ko. He look at me and shake his head.

"You need to go back to Sicily." my forehead creased.

"What?" naiinis na saad ko.

"I said you need to g..." hindi ko na ito pinatapos.

"I fucking heard it!! Why do I need to go back to Sicily?!" I shouted. Damn it!!

"Lower your voice, son." nagbabantang sagot nito. I just tsked.

"Whatever." I murmured. I sat on the sofa and look at him dangerously.

"I need you to take care of my business there for awhile." he said.

"WTF!!!"

Fuck!! Why do I need to do this?! Damn that old man!!

This is not what I came here for. I thought Dad was going to tell me the mastermind behind mommy's murder. Fuck!! He sent me to Italy to temporarily run his fucking company while he was doing something.

Damn it! I miss cuore mio.

The twins are just updating me about her since I can't call her. She might ask me where I got her number. She might say I'm a stalker even though it's fucking true but I'm not gonna admit that.

I'm here now in Dad's office, signing the papers he fucking left behind. It's too much and it seems like he deliberately didn't sign it, so he could do something for me.

He also has meetings scheduled and I should fucking attend those because he is not there.

While I was busy signing these papers, my cellphone suddenly rang so I looked at it and saw that Zace was calling.

I answered it.

"What now Lumero? I'm fucking busy at this moment." I coldly asked.

I heard his shitty laugh on the other line.

[Chill Kennedy. Lagi ka na lang higblood sakin HAHAHA]

"Why did you fucking call, fucker?! Make sure that it's important or else." I annoyingly said here.

[Damn fine. It's important you know. Let see...]

I almost blew up because of annoyance.

"Fuck you Lumero!! Just fucking get straight to the point!!" My jaw tightened and I almost threw my cellphone because of the frustration I feel with Lumero.

[HAHAHA okay okay, chill man. Your queen just wanted to say that she misses you. That's all. Bye.] after he said that, he immediately hung up.

I was just stunned and didn't realize that I was smiling. That also disappeared immediately and was replaced by a cold look when suddenly someone knocked.

"Come in."I said coldly.

Dad's secretary immediately came in holding a bunch of papers.

"Sir, your Dad wants you to review this. And also he wants you to attend a dinner meeting later at six o'clock on Il Posto Felice." he said.

I nodded and he immediately came out of the office. I almost lost my senses because of this fucking paperwors.

Fuck you to hell old man!!