UP NEXT!!!

This will be Rhymee's story!!

Prologue

We were college students when we met unexpectedly.

I wasn't someone who fell in love easily, but when I met him, everything changed.

My heart raced whenever he was near.

His presence alone made my cheeks flush.

Just a simple glance from him could send my world spinning.

He had a reputation for being aloof, but there was a warmth to him when he smiled.

And that smile? It made my heart skip a beat. I thought I was the only one consumed by these feelings.

Then, unexpectedly, he confessed his love for me.

After months of courtship, I happily said yes. Everything seemed perfect.

He was incredibly sweet. His actions always brought a smile to my face. We did everything typical couples do: dates, monthsaries, anniversaries-even the intimate aspects of a relationship.

It was the perfect relationship, or so I thought.

Everything changed when we started college. He became distant, neglecting to inform me of his whereabouts. When I eventually found out where he was going, it was always to places where I'd see him with other girls.

The pain was unbearable, but I couldn't bring myself to leave him.

I was a martyr to our love, or what I thought was love.

Eventually, I realized I couldn't continue like this. I had to let go.

This experience left an enduring mark on my life.

🎉 Tapos mo nang basahin ang CODE SERIES 1: KENNEDY SID CHAVEZ (THE RUTHLESS MAFIA) 🎉