Chapter Eleven

When he was finished he picked up the stationery and then the books to move downstairs but let out a squeak when he was picked up.

...

"Mene apna kaam krliya hai, let me go!" Mirza mumbled trying to detach himself from Maaz once he calmed down from the little shock.

{I've done my work, let me go}

Maaz being the stronger one kept his arms around him firmly. "Areyy, mera cutie sa baccha gussa hai bhaiya se"

{Aww, is my cute baby angry with his brother}

"Chodo, mujhe Nahi karni apse baat" Mirza whined kicking his hands and feet, trying to get out of the hold but to no avail.

{Leave me! I don't want to talk to you}

"Chodo!"

{Leave me!}

"Ase kese nahi karni baat, galti bhi khud Karo or gussa bhi mujhe se hovo, wah kya logic hai" Maaz teased as he moved himself and Mirza on the sofa. Mirza's lips formed into a pout and he crossed his arms over his chest whilst turning his face to the other side, trying to display his anger towards his brother.

{I'll see how you wouldn't talk to me, you were at fault but then you're angry with me, what is this logic?}

The eldest tried to hold back a smile at the adorable child, he didn't want to risk him being more 'angry' at him. Cupping Mirza's face in his hand, he pulled his head towards himself and pecked his slightly puffy eyes whilst the youngest just stared at him with those innocent eyes. Then he kissed his forehead and he could see a hint of a smile on Mirza's face. Next he pecked his nose and Mirza let out a small giggle. "Bhaiya..." He finally responded to the affection he was receiving.

"Ji bhaiya ki jaan" Maaz retorted while bopping Mirza's nose cutely making him let out another adorable giggle.

"App bohot bure ho, Apne mujhe mara" He whined and once again looked at him angrily but who was he fooling, the only thing that Maaz saw was a sulking child whose cheeks were puffed out and he wanted to pull them eagerly but right now, he had no intention of messing with the 'angry' baby.

{You are so bad, you hit me}

"Hawww, bhaiya ne apne pyaare se bache ko maara, or kyu mara yeh to btao?" He tried to fake a shocked tone getting a suppressed smile from Mirza as he was trying to control his laugh.

{Did bhaiya hit his lovely baby, and wouldn't you like to tell me why he hit you?}

"Bhaiyaaaa...Apne mujhe mara aur mene kujh Kia bhi Nahi" he whined trying to muster an innocent face so Maaz would just give up and pamper him already.

{Bhaiya you hit me and I hadn't done anything at all}

"Mirza!!" Came the stern voice and he looked up but then shoved his head into his elder brother's chest and started to cry whilst hitting his chest with his palm but stopped when he was the one that was on the receiving end for pain.

"Hey, hey...what's wrong? Rone kyu lag Gaye?" Maaz questioned holding the back of his nape and pulling his face away from his chest.

{Why did you start crying}

"App... bohot bure...ho, mujhe comfort....karne ki...jaga dantt rahe ho" he complained letting out hiccups in between all the crying he was doing.

{You're so bad, instead of comforting me you are scolding me}

"Accha, accha pehle rona band karo, bhaiya is so sorry. Shh..ese thodi na rote hai" Maaz replied softly before pulling him tightly against his chest and bouncing his knees slightly.