Vacation

"No, Chico. Get down here now. It's time to go, goofball," she called and watched Liam run down the steps.
They were headed to Miami for a week with their families. They haven't seen them much since they moved to Texas to be closer to Normani and Ally, and later Dinah who moved after she graduated college in Santa Ana.

Camila and Lauren got married shortly out of college. Fifth Harmony had broken up after the girls decided they wanted to start families and go to college, however the girls were all still really close and music still had a major role in their lives.
Later, Lauren became pregnant with Isabella, who was a spitting image of the Cuban with sparkling emerald eyes and jet black hair.

Later, Camila conceived Liam, who was basically Camila in boy form. He had dark brown hair, caramel skin and big brown eyes.

Liam is now 4, Isabella 7, and they were headed to Florida in their mini van, Camila and Lauren in the front seat with their hands intertwined, Lauren driving, and their kids buckled into their car seats in the back.
They drove until they reached Louisiana, stopping at a motel to sleep before hitting the road the next morning. They arrived in Miami a few hours later at the Jauregui household.
Camila and Lauren opened the van door, unloaded their bags and knocked on the door where they were greeted with a very enthusiastic Clara Jauregui.
"Oh my gosh! Hi!" she pulled Lauren and Camila into a hug before addressing Liam and Isabella "Look how old you guys are getting!" she gushed, ruffling the children's hair. "Abuela!" both kids shouted at the same time, running to hug Lauren's mother.
"Come in!" Clara invited the girls and their children inside.
Mike was waiting inside the door.
"Mija!" he pulled Lauren into a hug.
"Hi dad," Lauren said, hugging her dad.
"Camila! It's good to see you!" he pulled Camila into a hug as well.
"How are my little grand-babies?" he bent down and kissed Isabella and Liam on the forehead.
"Good, Abuelo," Isabella spoke, Liam nodding in agreement.
"You look just like your mothers," Mike marveled at the beautiful children in front of him.
They spent the week with family, both Cabello and Jauregui.
Sofi was now a teenager and a spitting image of Camila when she was a teen. Taylor and Chris came home from college to visit and both families had a good time catching up and spending time together until it was time for the Jauregui-Cabellos to head back to Texas.
--------------------------------
A/N:
I feel so bad for not updating sooner and i know this wasn't my best work but i am running out of ideas so please comment some. THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT!
       -Bella (Bay)