Mornings

It was our first night in our new apartment building. It was a small, one room apartment but it was big enough for us. The only furniture we have right now is a mattress. The sun streaming through the large window woke me in the morning. I turned over and was met with possibly the most adorable, stunning sight anybody could ever lay eyes on, a sleeping Lauren Jauregui. I reached out and and gently traced her facial features. Her lips, her eyebrows, her nose, her cheekbones. I made
sure to be delicate so I wouldn't wake sleeping beauty. I brushed a strand of her hair behind her ear gently. Her eyelids fluttered open, revealing her sparkling emerald eyes.
"Mmmorning babe," she mumbled in her raspy morning voice, smiling softly.
I giggled and kissed her cheek before she snuggled into my body.
"What would you like for breakfast, love?" I asked, absentmindedly combing my fingers through her raven hair.
She hummed, thinking about her answer.
"Pancakes?" she giggled, looking up at me.
"Of course."
I untangled myself from her before heading to the fridge.
"Thank God we went to the grocery store yesterday," I thought as i grabbed the pancake mix and all of the ingredients needed to make breakfast.
I was mixing all of the ingredients in a bowl when I felt Lauren behind me, wrapping her arms around my waist and pressing her body into mine. I giggled.
"Morning sunshine," I smiled, pouring some
of the batter into a pan, setting the bowl down and turning around to face the love of my life.
"Jump," she whispered, holding me tighter when I jumped and wrapped my legs around her waist. She turned around and placed me on the island behind her, her hands sliding to my outer thighs.
"Laurennnn," I whined, "the pancakes."
"Don't worry about it, princess i can take it from here."
She turned around and flipped the pancake on the stove. I watched as she cooked the pancakes, clad in underwear and a sweater. How did I get so lucky?
I watched in adoration as the placed the pancakes on two plates and set mine beside me. She grabbed the syrup and butter and placed them on the middle of the island. I hopped down to pour some butter and syrup on my pancakes and grabbed two forks, handing one to Lauren and pecking her lips.
We stood and ate our pancakes because we didn't have any chairs, but I couldn't be happier. We finished and rinsed our dishes.
She swept me off of my feet and carried me bridal style to the bed... or the mattress anyway.
"Lauren!" I squealed and giggled as she threw me on the bed and cuddled into me, closing her eyes.
"Night Night" she said in a squeaky voice before falling asleep again. I kissed her forehead and fell back asleep with her.