Bowling

I groaned in frustration when another bowling ball rolled into the gutter.
Walking back to the bench, I sat down in Lauren's lap.
"Lolo I suck," I whined, playing with her hair, only looking up when our pizza was set down on the table.
"Babe you're not that bad," she kissed me on the cheek," you're doing better than that little boy over there," she pointed to a small boy who appeared to be about three or four, struggling to roll the ball down the narrow aisle, aiming to knock down the pins.
I slapped her in the arm, "But I'm 18. He's 4."
She simply stuck her tongue out at me.
"Oh, I'm sorry. I must have been mistaken. Maybe you're the four year old," I tickled her sides, causing her to flail her arms.
"Jauregui, it's your turn," Alexa threw a piece of pepperoni at Lauren's head to get her attention.
Lauren automatically threw it back at her friend, laughing and patting my thigh, signaling me to get up.
I stood up to let her out and sat back down, grabbing a slice of pizza and watching as she rolled the ball down the aisle, lining it up perfectly with the center pin, knocking them all down with one ball. My jaw dropped. Of course, it was nothing I wasn't used to. This was Lauren's fourth consecutive strike. It was Lauren Jauregui. I don't think there's anything that girl is bad at.
I stood up to take my turn.
"Do we need to put the bumpers up Camila," Sandra teased from the bench.
I shot her a cold glare before tossing the ball, watching it roll and knock down one pin.
It wasn't great but it was a start.
I heard mine and Lauren's friends alike chucking from the bench.
"Come on, Mila. You can do better than that," I heard Ally call.
I took a deep breath and rolled the ball again, this time it knocked down the remaining pins.
I threw my arms up in excitement.
"Look who's laughing now," I stuck my tongue out at my friends before leaning in to kiss Lauren.
I pulled away when a slice of pepperoni was pelted at my head.
"Get a room!" Normani teased, laughing so hard, she had to grip Dinah's shoulders to keep from falling off the bench.
I tossed a piece of pizza crust at her and leaned in to brush my lips against Lauren's again.