Fangs

I listened to her breathing in and out, my head rising each time her chest did. I lifted my hand to trace patterns on her pale collarbone. Lifting myself off of her chest, I now leaned back on my elbow, my finger now tracing her lips.
"Lauren?" I asked curiously
"Hmm?" she hummed as my thumb traced her full bottom lip.
"Show me your fangs."
She raised an eyebrow at me before giving in, her canines slowly lengthening, now a set of sharp, vampiric fangs now taking their place.
I gently parted her lips with my thumb before tracing her fangs with it. I glided my thumb over her dull front teeth and over her sharp fangs, biting my lip partly in fascination, partly because of the hazard of it all, realizing how much trust I have for the green-eyed vampire, how quickly she could end my life if she desired so , and also partly because the image of Lauren Jauregui with her fangs out is hot as hell.
I pushed her top lip up slightly to get a better look at her teeth, intrigued by the being that lay next to me.
I moved to straddle her waist as i gently poked the tip of one of her lengthened teeth. I moved back to tracing her full lips, watching as her lips parted slightly, her fangs barely noticeable but still peeking out through the gap of her lips.
Slowly, I leaned in, connecting our lips, feeling her fangs brush lightly across my bottom lip.
She bit down gently, not hard enough to draw blood but soft enough to drive me insane and crave more.
I whined and tried to connect our lips again, but she pulled back just before my lips could connect to hers.
She traced my bottom lip with her thumb.
"Camz?" I closed my eyes.
"Hmm?"
"Can I see your fangs now?" she bit her lip and smiled.
"Sure but they're not as pretty as yours."
I parted my lips and let her experiment with my rather dull canine teeth, watching as she giggled ran her thumb across my crooked teeth.
She kissed my lips gently.
"I love you Karla."
I smacked her arm.
"Don't call me that!"
She tackled me and pinned my arms above my head.
"I know you love me too," she smiled, showing off her fangs.