Elevator

We were in the elevator, on our way to our venue. I watched as Camila, being the dork she is, pressed her hands flat on the panel of buttons, leaving a trail of light where she pressed, until she lit up all 15 buttons which indicated the floor we were intending to stop at.

"It's like a Christmas tree!" she marveled, quoting her favorite Christmas movie.

"Karla Camila Cabello, you did not," I pointed, slightly annoyed but mostly found the incident humorous.

She looked at me with the same firmness before sticking her tongue out at me, making her appear more childish and whimsical.

"You're in trouble, little one!" I chastised, lunging at her and poking my fingers at the sensitive area between her ribcage and her hip, causing her to burst out in fits of laughter.

"Apologize!" I demanded, continuing my treatment to her torso.

"Never!" she squaled, squirming to end her punishment for her behavior.

I grabbed her from behind, wrapping one arm around her, securing her body to mine, ensuring her confinement, my other arm still working at her rib cage, relentlessly poking and tickling it.

We continued with our little fiasco, ignoring the advancement of floors, the doors opening with every level gone up.

Before I knew what was happening, I had pinned her against the elevator wall, our faces inches apart.

Punishment now long forgotten in the hypnotic gaze of her eyes locked with mine, I inched closer until our lips brushed together lightly.

I felt Camila grip the back of my neck, deepening the kiss.

Her lips had the best taste. The best taste in the world. They took over my senses. Forcing me to forget about her silly charade she had previously preformed. I even forgot what my own name was.

We pulled apart when air became crucial, also realizing we were a floor away from our correct destination. I kissed her nose once before pulling away completely.

"I forgive you," I joked.

In response, she simply stuck her tongue out at me once again before the elevator doors opened, revealing the plethora of fans and reporters awaiting our arrival.