Livestreams

"Girls, live stream in five minutes," Ally called to the rest of the group from the back of their tour bus.

"What do we tell them about Camren?" Lauren asked to the other girls.

"It's up to you. We won't say anything about it," Normani replied, eliciting nods of agreement from Dinah and Ally.

"Whatever you're comfortable with is fine with us," Dinah added.

Lauren turned to Camila

"Whatever you want, baby."

She planted a light kiss on Camila's forehead.

Camila's face hardened, thinking of how she wanted to reply to the question.

"It's fine Camz don't think too much. we can tell them another time."

"Guys we're on," Ally called from the floor of the bus.

The girls gathered on the floor, Camila laying herself on Lauren's back, her head resting on Lauren's shoulder.
Camila why are you on top of lauren? someone asked in the comments.

Lauren read it and was first to reply.

"Because she always goes on to-"

She was silenced when Camila put her hand over Lauren's mouth. However, Lauren didn't hesitate to stick her tongue out, poking her fingers with it.

"Ew LoLo that's gross!" Camila squealed as she pulled her hand away.

"You're too cute!" Lauren said, looking next to her and kissing Camila's forehead, to which was responded with many Camren comments.

Fifteen minutes of more questions. Of them being who their celebrity crushes are, to which Lauren automatically responded.

"Camila Cabello!" she shouted.

"Oh mine's Lauren Jauregui. I'm completely obsessed with her. She's so pretty," Camila remarked with a hint of sarcasm.

"Yo girls I'm tired. I think I should go to sleep," Dinah said, ducking out of view of the camera and hopping into her bunk of the bus.

"Yeah I'm pretty tired too. I think I'm gonna call it a night. I love y'all. Night," Ally concluded, blowing a kiss to the camera.

Ten minutes later, Normani called it quits as well, leaving Camila and Lauren. Camila had a feeling.

"Should we tell them?" Camila said to Lauren, which, of course, was rewarded with a plethora of bewilderment-filled comments from the hundreds of people who faithfully continued watching.

Lauren silently nodded.

"So there's something we want to tell you..." Camila started.

"Yes. We know there are many of you who ship Camren. You've proven that throughout this whole livestream," Lauren giggled.

"Well," Camila continued, lacing her fingers with Lauren's and holding their intertwined fingers up to the camera view, "it's real."

"We thought it was time we told you," Lauren added, looking at the computer, then at Camila.

They received many inquiries, to which they responded:
How long ago did you start dating?

"Well I knew I loved Lauren since day one of boot camp."

"I told Camila I loved her the second week of boot camp and she had been my girlfriend since. We didn't come out to anybody until a few months after. And we couldn't wait any longer to tell you guys."
Is this a joke?

"No, guys this isn't a joke."

"We can prove it."

Lauren placed her hand on the back of Camila's neck, pulling her head in close and pressing their lips together.

That's when everybody started freaking out.

"Well guys I think we should head to bed you guys," Lauren said, looking at Camila who nodded.
Use protection

Camila read the comment one of the Harmonizers had posted.

"Guys we don't need protection, we're gay," Camila laughed.

"Got ninety-nine problems, getting pregnant ain't one," Lauren chimed.

"GROSS YOU GUYS CAN YOU JUST GO TO SLEEP?" Normani shouted from the lower bunk.

"Fine... love you guys so so so much! Goodnight!"

They logged off of the livestream.