XIV.

*SMUT*

It took nearly a week but we had the song wrapped up, the guys had come to Will's place almost everyday so we could work on it. We just had to wait to play through it and see if it worked how we imagined.

To celebrate, we all had dinner and finished the night in a bar they went to often. I had grown fully comfortable in the company of his band now, they included me in every discussion and didn't make me feel like an outsider. I was savvy to all their inside jokes and had got to know them all better, individually.
They appreciated my talents and myself as a person and I felt the same for them. That didn't mean that I wasn't still overwhelmed when I'd remember just who they all were. I had been a fan of the band for years and now here I was, just hanging out with them. Typical Wednesday night.

It grew late and everyone said their goodbyes, I gave each of them a hug, Austin hugged me for a few seconds longer than the rest had "you make him really happy, thank you"

"He makes me really happy too." My heart fluttered.

Austin held me at arms length "you two get home safe, we'll see you soon."

We decided on one last drink before heading back, sat closely together my leg pressed against his.
"I can't wait to hear it, it's gonna be crazy" he laughed heartily. "The guys really like you, you know"

"Good! Because I really like them too, I was intimidated at first but they're so down to earth"

"Just regular guys" he shrugged. "Is it weird for you? Spending time with us all together?"

"It's bizarre, I'm getting used to it though. I've followed the band for years, before you joined them even. It's surreal just socialising with one of my favourite bands."

"Starstruck?" He chuckled

I hummed a small laugh. "You could say that."

"How about we have a little meet and greet?" His hand rested on my thigh, slowly travelling up. "Just you and me"

His fingers resided between my legs, hidden by the hem of my skirt. I swallowed hard, looking into his eyes "I'd do anything, I'm a huge fan, Will" I was drunk with lust.

His fingers curled up, lightly brushing against my panties. "I can't take a groupie home, so how about I meet you in there" his head cocked towards the women's toilets. I scanned the bar, I seemed to be the only woman in here. I nodded, needing no further encouragement, standing up I walked quickly to the restroom.

I waited in a locked cubicle for him, nerves making me feel sick. A few moments passed and I heard the door to the bathroom creak open, then a knock at the cubicle. I opened it, standing as far back as possible. He shut it behind him and locked it.

Without hesitation his lips took over mine, we'd been so focussed on finishing the song we hadn't given into each other for days. We had far surpassed being needy for each other and had become ravenous.
His hands ran up my legs lifting my skirt as he pulled my panties to the side, I unfastened his pants, pushing them to the floor, his underwear quickly following. Exhilaration at an all time high, I'd never done anything like this in a public place before. Knowing someone could walk in only added to the thrill of it all.
I turned around, my hands against the wall, as he positioned himself behind me, slowly gliding into me.

His hand reached around, fingers giving relief to my throbbing clit, I leaned back into him. Trying my best to be quiet, failing spectacularly anyway. I couldn't help but let a few gasps escape, his hand cupped over my mouth.

"Someone will catch us" he panted quietly "you don't want to get in trouble do you?" My head shook. "Good girl".

His pace quickened and my end was within reach.
Then a bang, of the door opening.
We both stopped dead, we heard a cubicle door open and shut. Will sat on the closed toilet lid and patted his knee, I climbed in to his lap facing him. My feet behind him as I rocked up and down on him, his fingers tangled in the roots of my hair. Our lips melted together, acting as a silencer for our moans. He grasped my ass, bouncing me quicker, the oh so familiar feeling of pleasure took over me. My walls rippled around him as his thrusts slowed, his own orgasm spurred on.
We sat trying our best to catch our breath while remaining unnoticed. Thats when we heard the hand dryer turn on, we allowed ourselves a small burst of laughter before hushing each other.
The door shut and we stood to leave.