XVI.

*SMUT*

The show wrapped up and it had been utter carnage! The crowd had been the liveliest yet, I felt so alive.
Will and I wasted no time in heading back to my place, barely shouting goodbye to the guys as we left the venue. Our lips didn't leave each other the entire Uber ride, our hands desperately feeling each other up on the way up to my apartment. Our clothes were stripped the second my door shut, only the corset, suspenders and panties survived the purge.
He didn't hesitate, pulling the silk panties to the side and his tongue delved to find my clit, leaning against the wall, my hands played with his hair as he worked on bringing me to ecstasy. Knocking things off my side board as the pleasure intensified, I was a mess of moans. I quivered in his strong hands, being brought to absolute bliss.

He picked me up bridal style and dropped me on to the couch, his lips hot and lingering on all of my body from my legs up.

"You're so fucking beautiful." He said in between kisses. "I've never wanted someone as badly as I want you" his lips reached my ear "you make me feel like a feral animal, I just wanna worship you."

"Then kneel." I ordered in a sultry voice.

He did so without question, on his knees in between my couch and coffee table. I shoved the table towards the tv before I climbed on top of him. My legs either side of him, I slid his dick inside of me, my arms around his shoulders and I kissed him like we'd been apart for years. My love for him had taken over my entire rib cage and I only felt it spreading, he was truly driving me insane. I felt like I had no place in me to care for anything but him anymore. His hands ran up and down my back, gliding easily over the silk of the corset as I continued with a slow but fiery rhythm. The room grew hot, the both of us panting with desire.

"I fucking love you" I whispered in his ear before biting at his neck playfully.

"I love you too, baby" the little pet name filled me with more affection for him. "I wish there was a bigger word than 'love'." He brushed my hair out of my eyes, sheer devotion evident on his face. Then kissed me slowly and attentively.
Fireworks surrounded us and my body began to slow, my satisfaction taking over. He picked up the pace, holding my hips and continuing to rock me until he too felt the wave of unbearable passion. We both gave in, bodies quaking and breathing staggered. We were reduced to sweaty messes, sat on my living room rug.

"I adore you, unconditionally" he professed. "I'd do anything for you. You're truly unbelievable" he left a gentle kiss on my lips.

"I wish there was a bigger word than love too. You've taken over my every thought, my every desire, you're imbedded into every cell of my body now." I stroked his cheek "you're my everything."

"Words just aren't enough are they?"

"They never will be, I wish you could be me for a day so you could feel how much love I have for you burning in my chest."

He smiled softly, nodding "me too"

|_______________________________|

Being home was lovely, knowing tonight I'd sleep in a real bed, with Will beside me and not on a tiny shelf that was more like a coffin. The whole night was filled with contentment, just being alone with him and not stuck on a tour bus.  We put a movie on but barely watched it, lay on the couch making out for most of the night. We both ached to express how we truly felt for each other but no matter what actions or words we used or how we fit them together, it wasn't enough. It truly felt like we had the purest and most extraordinary love for one another. I counted my blessings each and every day that I was fortunate enough to meet him. Never would a day come that I'd take him for granted. I wanted to spend my life with him, in the hopes that eventually he'd understand how mush I adored him, without question.