VII.

*SMUT*

Crashing through my hotel room door, we were nothing more than a tangle of body parts. Mouths moulded together, arms encasing each other, hands greedy to know every inch of the other.
Will kicked the door shut before turning us around and picking me up. Pinning me to the wall with his own weight, my legs wrapped around his hips.
My fingers working on his shirt buttons, pushing it off his shoulders hastily. He leaned away momentarily, fingers grazing my stomach before pulling my T-shirt over my head, throwing it behind him without a second glance. His lips returned home to mine, more furious than before. A moan escaped me. His hands slipped under my ass and he walked us slowly over to the bed.

Lips never leaving mine as he sat down on the edge of the bed, with me in his lap. His hands travelled up my almost bare back, before unhooking my bra and throwing that absentmindedly too. Fingers buried themselves into my hair, as my own worked on unbuckling his belt. I ripped it out of the jean loops before dropping it to the floor, I pressed my chest into his, closing the space left between us. Lips moving slower with more passion now fuelling them, the immense ache I felt was growing unbearable.
I rocked my hips lazily, searching for a source of friction. My name quietly left his lips in a sigh as I relieved some of the pressure in him too.

Will flipped us over so I lay back on the bed, he kneeled on the floor between my legs, his hands running over them before planting kisses on my thighs, working his way up. His fingers undoing the button to my shorts, then hooking underneath them. I lifted my hips as he shimmied them down my legs, letting them fall from my feet. He stood over me stroking down to my breast, his thumb skimming over my nipple gently. My breath caught in my throat.
His hands left me as he removed his jeans, his curls fell in his face and then a dull thud was heard as the unnecessary layer was shed.

He resided over me again, hot mouth making contact with every part of flesh available to him, his palms following his path down my body. Hesitating for a second when he reached the lace of my panties, his eyes burned with desire as he looked up at me. I nodded instantly, so violently in need for him to touch me, to take me over.
I felt the cold air meet my wetness then a single finger teased, tracing down my slit before seeking out my throbbing clit, drawing circles around it slowly. I was reduced to a mewling mess, hurried kisses were scattered across the inside of my thighs, before his tongue lined my needy entrance. I gasped, my whole body began screaming for him to devour me - he obeyed.
His tongue rippled over my clit, covering it totally and my fingers twisted into his curls, ensuring he didn't leave. He lifted my thighs over his shoulders, getting so close to me his nose was also buried.

He was a starving man and I - his last meal.

The sounds I made were like none anyone had ever coaxed from me before. Pure lust and pleasure washing over me as he continued to play with my overstimulated bundle of nerves.
The static like feeling started in my toes and worked its way up my body. Building and building until it was a buzz and then an explosion. My fingernails dug into his scalp, as my body shuddered, his tongue slowed but did not stop. Seeing my orgasm through until the very last wave. His tongue lapped up the juices of my gratification then he lay a kiss on my swollen pussy.

"Fuck, you taste divine" he declared climbing on top of me, his hand cupped my jaw as he kissed me slowly.
"I want to know how you taste" I begged then bit his bottom lip softly.
He nodded feebly, eyes locked with mine as he slipped his underwear off. I glanced down to see him totally exposed for the first time, rock hard and pulsing with lust.
"Shit, you're absolutely perfect" my arms locked around his neck as I sat up, kissing him with every ounce of need I had for him.
My palms lay flat on his chest, pushing him up to stand. I knelt on the floor at his feet, peering up at him while letting my hand drift up his leg to palm his dick. I leaned forward licking a stripe from the base to his tip, he shuddered closing his eyes. My tongue danced around the head before my mouth held all of him, his hand flew to the back of my neck. I looked up to see him staring at me, he shook his head slightly before letting it fall back. My fingers firmly grasped the base as I carried on working at a rhythmic pace.
Before too long he pushed my shoulder back lightly. I looked up at him through my eyelashes.

"You can't look at me like that, play fair" he laughed lightly.

"I'm not doing anything. Just thinking about it." I smirked, rolling my lips together.

"Get the fuck up here" he ordered with a grin, holding out his hand to me.
He pulled me up when I took it, his hands then running up my sides, suddenly pulling me close to him. Our lips melted together as he led us back to the bed, both lying down on our sides. My leg thrown over his, getting as close to him as I possibly could. Until I felt something twitch and brush the inside of my thigh, realising I could be closer. I pushed him on to his back, straddling him, his palm connected to my ass with a crack. My mouth worked down his neck for a moment before my teeth nipped at his shoulder. I felt another twitch against my leg, before a soft warmth grazed my clit. He had a smirk lining his lips as he teased me, his dick barely touching where I craved him the most.

A whimper came deep from my chest, my lips hovered over his "please, Will."
One of his hands rested on the bottom of my back, the other repositioning, he took over my mouth before sliding into me carefully.

"Shit" he hissed, burying his forehead into my arm.
I sank down, settling on him before slowly raising my ass.
Every movement our own fucking heaven.
My hips rolled, while his fingertips were embedded into them. Electricity coursed through me as he hit the right place over and over.
"Fuck" I moaned, my arm snaked above his head as I leaned down, kissing him roughly. One of his hands gripped my throat, I whimper again.
I felt myself go slightly light headed, the familiar warmth washing over me again. I continued at a slower pace as my walls tensed, spasming around him. He rolled us on to our sides, lips on mine sloppily, our breathing ragged.

He continued this time, cupping my ass cheek, holding my leg up over his side with his forearm laying on it. He found the magic spot, and persisted in abusing it. I could do nothing but hold on to him and let my lips travel, pure ecstasy flooding me.
My name came out of his mouth with the viciousness of a curse and his movements grew erratic.
Another tidal wave of pure indulgence took over me, his head rested on the side of my face as I felt him convulse faintly.

Panting was all that could be heard, the air felt thick as we both tried to catch our breath. He tenderly left a kiss on my temple before lying on his back, his arm outstretched, inviting me in.
His chest was my pillow as I simply existed with him.

"You know, I'd have probably driven 12 hours for that" he laughed, squeezing me tighter to him.
"Is that all? I'd drive for fucking days!" I confessed, running my finger down his chest.