17

Hell In A Cell|Boston, MA

The day of Hell In A Cell was finally here. The WWE Superstars were in Boston, Massachusetts at the TD Garden for the fall pay-per-view. The WWE Universe was buzzing about the event as they were ready to see their favorite WWE Stars compete as well as witness a history making event.

Sasha Banks and Charlotte Flair were making history tonight. The two WWE Superstars were going to be the first ever women's main event on a WWE pay-per-view. They were also going to be in the Hell In A Cell structure, making them the first ever women to be a part of this match. The two knew they'd make history together and do great. However, both were nervous and just wanted to put on a good show and good moment for the history books.

"I'm so nervous." Mercedes bit her lower lip that night as she was backstage with Colby, preparing to make her entrance ahead of her match. Colby already had his match and showered, dressed in more comfortable clothes.

"Breathe, breathe. You got this baby. I'm right behind you and you know I'll be cheering you on." Colby promised, holding her hand and kissing the top of her head.

"I love you. I'll see you after the match." She said as the two shared a sweet kiss.

"I love you baby doll, be so good they can't ignore you." He winked, reminding her of her own motto before she went to where she needed to go for her big entrance in her hometown.

Colby gathered with his friends to watch Mercedes and Ashley's match. He knew she was nervous, but it was because this was her first pay-per-view main event match and her first time inside Hell In A Cell. He, along with everyone, knew they'd do great.

Sasha versus Charlotte inside Hell In A Cell was brutal. Colby was worried about her, especially at the beginning of the match and going forward. Mercedes took a power-bomb through the announcers table and looked to be in pain ever since then. It was hard for him to watch, wanting to get out there and save her from any more pain. He was relieved when the match was over and Charlotte was deemed the winner.

"Mercedes!" Colby called out, seeing some medical staff helping her backstage and seeing her wince in pain.

"Colby..." She winced and cried in pain as he helped her along with the medical staff.

"Is it your back?" He asked as she nodded her head, breathing through the aches and pains.

"It's okay, we're gonna get you better baby. I promise." He assured her, doing whatever possible to help her with the pain and worried for any severe injuries she may have sustained.