Chapter 5: To Celdin Mountains!

INT. GRASSY FIELD - NIGHT

Sirrina and Damian emerge from the peaceful forest, stepping into a small, grassy field. The Celdin Mountains loom in the distance, their snow-capped peaks creating a striking contrast against the setting sun-painted sky.

SIRRINA
(weary)
Celdin Mountains is still a ways away.

Damian gazes up at the majestic mountains, their beauty captivating him.

DAMIAN
(sincerely)
It is getting late, Princess. We should set up a camp somewhere.

Sirrina nods in agreement, and they find a suitable spot nearby to set up a small fire.

SIRRINA
(content)
Well, this should work.

Damian, however, voices his concern.

DAMIAN
(dryly)
Yeah...except, there's no comfortable bed.

Sirrina, ever resourceful, gestures towards a wooden log.

SIRRINA
(smiling)
Oh, come here.

Damian joins her, sitting beside Sirrina, feeling the warmth of the fire on his face. He steals a glance at her, noticing the way the flames dance against her features, highlighting her nose and lips. His heart skips a beat, but he quickly looks away, focusing on the fire.

DAMIAN
(inhaling sharply)
Beautiful, isn't it?

SIRRINA
(distracted)
Hm?

Damian's attention is drawn to a particular flame dancing on the edge of the log.

DAMIAN
(absentmindedly)
The sunset.

He looks to the horizon, where the sun is now behind the mountains, transforming the sky from pinkish-purple to a deep orange. Stars begin to twinkle in the darkening sky.

DAMIAN
(whispering)
Absolutely beautiful.

Sirrina wraps her left arm around Damian's shoulders, causing him to tense momentarily, unaccustomed to such closeness.

DAMIAN
(awkwardly)
Uh, Princess...

SIRRINA
(softly)
Damien, please shut up for a moment and relax.

Damian, slightly taken aback, complies, and they continue to gaze at the stunning sunset.

SIRRINA
(murmuring)
I have wanted to see this for years, but I've been trapped in that village.

DAMIAN
(empathetic)
Damn. This is the first sunset I have ever seen, and it's amazing. I can see why you'd have missed this.

Sirrina drops her arm from Damian's shoulders and shifts to face him directly.

SIRRINA
(earnestly)
Damian, I want to tell you something.

Damian turns to face her, meeting her crystal-blue eyes. His heart races in anticipation.

DAMIAN
(worried)
Yes, Princess?

SIRRINA
(softly)
Damian, please call me Sirrina.

DAMIAN
(nervously)
Okay, Sirrina... Princess Sirrina.

Sirrina smiles, briefly looking away. The sun has now fully set, and the stars shine brightly above them.

SIRRINA
(with hesitation)
Damian, I love...

She pauses, uncertainty evident in her eyes.

SIRRINA
(rapidly)
...your fighting skills! You are an excellent fighter!

Damian laughs, feeling a mix of relief and awkwardness.

DAMIAN
(teasingly)
Oh, come on, Sirrina. That's not...