Chapter 7: The ancient past

INT. GOLEM VILLAGE - DAY

Elder Morin and Sirrina stand before Damian, who wears a smile of accomplishment.

ELDER MORIN
You what!?

SIRRINA
Celdin mountains have returned to normal, and the threat is gone.

ELDER MORIN
Thank you both! Today, you both are the Heroes of Golem Village! We owe you!

Damian bows humbly.

DAMIAN
It was our duty.

Morin gazes at Celdin Castle, a sense of unease washing over him.

ELDER MORIN
I don't have a good feeling about what's there.

Damian nods, his eyes fixed on the castle enveloped in swirling black clouds.

DAMIAN
Neither do I.

ELDER MORIN
Well, you two tread carefully.

DAMIAN
We will.

They bid their farewells and head east. As they descend the mountains, they enter a vibrant field adorned with countless flowers, basking in the late afternoon sun.

SIRRINA
Celdin Field... the most beautiful place in the entire land.

DAMIAN
Yes, it is. (admiring the scenery)

They step into the field, and Damian retrieves the Legend Tablet to determine their next destination.

DAMIAN
Celdin Field leads to Celdin Hills.

SIRRINA
Yes.

DAMIAN
Well... it's going to be a long walk. (puts away the Legend Tablet)

They embark on their journey across the field. After a while, a figure comes into view, causing Sirrina to gasp.

SIRRINA
Oh no, it can't be.

DAMIAN
What? (alerted)

SIRRINA
A-a Drakon!

Damian scrutinizes the figure, noticing its immense size and terrifying features.

DAMIAN
Oh damn! (shocked)

The Drakon locks eyes with them, revealing its glowing red eyes and sharp teeth.

DAMIAN
Oh, great! (takes out his sword and shield)

SIRRINA
Careful, Damian. (worried)

The Drakon laughs menacingly and charges towards Damian with incredible speed. Damian performs a backflip to evade its massive sword and retaliates with powerful strikes. The Drakon attempts to slash Damian, but he manages to dodge and raises his shield to withstand the impact. Enraged, the Drakon conjures a fireball and hurls it towards Damian, who quickly moves away, narrowly avoiding the resulting shockwave. Damian charges at the Drakon, landing a final blow as Sirrina aids with a stream of light, bringing down the formidable creature.

DAMIAN
Thanks, princess.

SIRRINA
You're welcome, Damian.

Damian's worn-out sword prompts him to discard it and claim the Drakon Sword instead.

DAMIAN
That was scary.

SIRRINA
Yeah... hey, what's that building ahead?

They notice a giant, black, ruined building in the distance.

SIRRINA
I don't know.

Curiosity piqued, and they decided to approach the building. Without a door, they enter freely and are astonished by what they find - ancient pictures depicting Celdin's hidden past.